Skip to content

Sol - Cave of wonders

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cave of Wonders. View game

26 posts

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 9, 2009 3:49 pm

absolutly not, you only get medals in-game, not on site. Sorry mate, it hit mi head either, but nope

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 9, 2009 4:35 pm

It's even worse than having no medals - it the game thinks you've already got the medal, then it'll refuse to give you it!

BTW, infinite energy:
96 02 00 08 a6 1c 0b 4f =>
96 02 00 08 a6 1c 0b 02

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 9, 2009 4:36 pm

Thanks deity, hopefully this makes the 200 second a bit easier.

Have a look at my topic posted earlier ? (broken image removed)

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 9, 2009 4:58 pm
Quote from: "deity"
It's even worse than having no medals - it the game thinks you've already got the medal, then it'll refuse to give you it!

BTW, infinite energy:
96 02 00 08 a6 1c 0b 4f =>
96 02 00 08 a6 1c 0b 02


game is too easy, you dont need inf energy, but higher attack would be a lot better. Or hovering, but i guess some things are simply imp

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 9, 2009 10:18 pm

I guess I just suck at it... Though after I posted the above I came up with a couple of pokes to make it less difficult, including increased jump height and reducing the health of the bosses (IIRC they're 120, 150 and 20 respectively).

I'll post summat up when I've got my Windows box switched on (it'll be tomorrow morning or evening - too late now).

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 10, 2009 5:01 am

Sorry for posting twice in a row, but the game was update to fix a bug or something a couple hours ago- could that be why your byte array doesn't work any longer?

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 10, 2009 6:22 am

Damnit - that'd be the problem - updates to games tend to mess up AoB hacks. I'll have a look at it this evening if I have time...

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 11, 2009 2:15 am

I don't think you'll need to do so now, since BoMtoons pussied out and edited the game to add "lives and checkpoints", direct quotation.
Yet Another Version is up now. xD

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 11, 2009 3:26 am
Quote from: "Indigeo_Aliquis"
Sorry for posting twice in a row, but the game was update to fix a bug or something a couple hours ago- could that be why your byte array doesn't work any longer?


Edit button :evil:

Just kidding :lol:

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 11, 2009 4:48 pm

Jeez, I'm so used to posting on boards without an edit button, when it appears here I just glossed over it.
Won't do that again after this post. 8-)

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 13, 2009 12:13 am

So has no-one found a hack for the new updated game? Dang. That "Do it in under 200 seconds" medal is really bugging me now....:/

Re: Sol - Cave of wonders

Posted Sep 13, 2009 12:25 am

Open CE and speedhack a bit slower.
Or edit the sol and click the 'every achievement' slot to get the gold sword, but with speedhack I didn't have a problem. Just have to learn how to stack the deck properly and everything's gravy.
People even have speedruns up right now, it's insane.