Re: Da Pink Knight
mate, to do spinning attack, stun robot and press repeatedly attack ON GROUND. doesnt matter the rythm
-migrated-
29 posts
mate, to do spinning attack, stun robot and press repeatedly attack ON GROUND. doesnt matter the rythm
The creator of the game said it does matter, unless he changed it without telling us. Hmmmmmmmmmm.
mate, to do spinning attack, stun robot and press repeatedly attack ON GROUND. doesnt matter the rythm
When you say stun, do you mean get his health to 0? because if so, you cant hit him unless you are jumping so that doesn't help.
Also i just tried the cheat for spinning once and it didn't work.
no, fire balls on him, you even get medal for stunning him
Can you stun him if you turn his health off? and i have all the medals except these two.
Can someone test this? I can't play this game and I have no idea how to do a spinning attack.
What it's supposed to do is if you do 1 spinning attack you get the dreidel thing, if you do 1 air spinning attack you get the poppinz medal.
96 04 00 04 02 08 72 4e 96 05 00 07 06 00 00 00 => 96 04 00 04 02 08 72 4e 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00
96 02 00 08 5a 4e 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 => 96 02 00 08 5a 4e 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00
Tried this but it still isn't working. (broken image removed)
Did this because of a PM. Should get you the dreidel power and mary poppins message with minimal effort. They are awarded in game.
Use deity's no atttack:
96 0d 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 01 08 30 52
96 0d 00 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 01 08 30 02
Do both of the following:
96 02 00 08 5a 4e 96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 67
96 02 00 08 5a 4e 96 05 00 07 09 00 00 00 48
96 02 00 08 5a 4e 96 05 00 07 06 00 00 00 49
96 02 00 08 5a 4e 96 05 00 07 09 00 00 00 48
Do a few jump attacks (mary poppins should award pretty fast)
Do a few ground attacks (dreidel should award pretty fast)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
EDIT: It does work. Thank you very much. +1 (broken image removed)
So...does anyone have a code for the OMGBIGCLUSTERFART badge?I can only surevive to get two bots on stage with the stam. cheat.
So...does anyone have a code for the OMGBIGCLUSTERFART badge?I can only surevive to get two bots on stage with the stam. cheat.
Thats probably your lack of skill. The game is neither hard to beat without AOB's nor its hard to survive with 3 bots on the screen.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkXfYjOOTTs
Watch that video, just remember his attack pattern and you can survive until he spawned 3 bots.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
I do so hate 1 boss games.
I followed your advice, but Stil only 2 I survived for 20 minujites with the boss on low health and no 3rd bot.
Its impossible...No matter how low I know the health,or how long I wait a third REFUSES to come out!
Its impossible...No matter how low I know the health,or how long I wait a third REFUSES to come out!
Not sure what your problem is, all of us managed just fine with what we've been given though.
*shrugs*I dont know the problem either.I could easily have killed it 3 times but 3 bots dont show up.
I finally figured it out!
I thought you had to hit 3 at once, but you just had to do it in one session.