Skip to content

Frontier

-migrated-

37 posts

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 30, 2009 7:43 pm

You have to kill a Buccaneer party.

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 30, 2009 11:17 pm

Idk why, but recently any non-aob search for me comes up with nothing. not finding money, health or any variable



edit- doh! had hex checked =D

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 30, 2009 11:23 pm

What exactly is Hex?

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 31, 2009 1:09 pm

Guys, its worth noting that if you use the money cheat on Day 1, you show up on the High Scores as getting the money achievements on Day 1, which is impossible by playing legitimately. Might want to wait a bit before giving yourself a big bankroll.

Also, giving yourself ONE MILLION DOLLARS [/Dr.Evil] wins the game instantly, I believe.

Oh - and - I'm back. (broken image removed)

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 31, 2009 1:57 pm
Quote
Oh - and - I'm back. (broken image removed)


Congrats.

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 31, 2009 2:22 pm
Quote from: "BadgeHunter"
Guys, its worth noting that if you use the money cheat on Day 1, you show up on the High Scores as getting the money achievements on Day 1, which is impossible by playing legitimately. Might want to wait a bit before giving yourself a big bankroll.

Also, giving yourself ONE MILLION DOLLARS [/Dr.Evil] wins the game instantly, I believe.

Oh - and - I'm back. (broken image removed)

so your saying that your back from something when this is your first post and we have never heard of you

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 31, 2009 3:03 pm

^lol. XDD

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 31, 2009 3:45 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
so your saying that your back from something when this is your first post and we have never heard of you


As in, back from the old site, which I just noticed today had 404'd. (broken image removed)

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 31, 2009 5:05 pm

i wonder why it was deleted

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 31, 2009 6:17 pm

this game's retarded. all your achievements are lost when you exit. i guess the sol doesnt record which ones you have done. and super glitchy. but i played all the way through. i would post my sol, but two other people already have.

Re: Frontier

Posted Oct 31, 2009 6:29 pm
Quote from: "TheoQ99"
this game's retarded. all your achievements are lost when you exit. i guess the sol doesnt record which ones you have done. and super glitchy. but i played all the way through. i would post my sol, but two other people already have.


Really? My achievements aren't lost when I exit :? Maybe your not allowing chat.kongregate to store enough data on your computer :?