300 posts and I've never seen you before. :O How very strange.
Was cumgregate the previous incarnation of this before we moved the second time or? Someone clue me in?
http://forum.kongregatehack.com/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1044&start=10#p10992
I'll repost here for lazy people (broken image removed)
Good idea, there's already this one, and with it's "other" and "gameplay" sections, it's not really necessary to have another site.
TIM created cumgregate.com to act as a mirror/backup of this site, it was basically this forum, but with loads of neat addons and features, however, simplicity won and we're all using this site. I'm not complaining, I did use cumgregate.com for a while, Maggot and TIM worked a lot on that site, but it just fizzled out due to non-use. It had a huge arcade section (with some mega "adult" flash games (broken image removed)), a chat-room on the main page, loads of stats and stuff.
Basically (and correct me if I'm wrong here), the idea of creating another site was because we'd lost our old site and after having moved to another site, we got disabled due to our "hacking" nature which was against the forum hoster's policies. So, KH put up a forum here, and TIM created cumgregate.com because after all our bad luck, we were half expecting to lose all of our old posts (howtok.110mb.com is still there, but it's full of spam and stuff, but the other site we all worked on was lost completely).
Anyway, if you want to, please feel free to make a backup of KH (broken image removed) it's never a bad thing (broken image removed) But making a whole new forum just won't work very well, and people will get suspicious and not want to sign up thinking that you might be an admin or something (as I said, paranoia reigns here (broken image removed)).