Skip to content

Sonny 2

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Sonny 2. View game

20 posts

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Mar 21, 2010 11:35 am

I thought that AoB didn't work,sorry.

I think Ill try uploading a .sol for it.


Ok...that AoB for the hydra limit doesn't work.So I have unlimited tries with the .sol now but I can't seem to find a good strategy.


[attachment=0:1dwpwsza]slot4.sol[/attachment:1dwpwsza]

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Jun 10, 2010 9:15 am

where does the sol go?

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm
Quote from: "Doomware"
I thought that AoB didn't work,sorry.
Ok...that AoB for the hydra limit doesn't work.So I have unlimited tries with the .sol now but I can't seem to find a good strategy.


The medal is for the MAIN CHARACTER not doing over 2000 damage total during the whole battle. So just use him to heal or debuff the heads, and put your allies on super aggressive mode. A good tactic is using Crystallize and the healing moves from the Biological tree.

The medal will not be awarded if you use Sonny to do 1500 damage thirty times. Sonny must not do over 2000 summed.

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Jun 10, 2010 6:58 pm
Quote from: "camcam2"
where does the sol go?


C:/Users/USERNAMEHERE/AppData/Roaming/Macromedia/Flash Player/#Shared Objects/ZS9BD93T/uploads.ungrounded.net/###000/

Where ### comes from the first three digits of the number in the NG URL. If http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/537864 was a game, it would be under .../537000.

AppData is a hidden folder.

Re: Sonny 2

Posted Jul 26, 2010 8:39 am

If i ever see similar game, i will find dev and kill him/her. In-game achievements with same name as medal are bad

96 09 00 08 04 07 01 00 00 00 08 00 The Tape
96 09 00 08 0a 07 01 00 00 00 08 00 Black Magic
96 09 00 08 0c 07 01 00 00 00 08 00 Pacifist
96 09 00 08 0e 07 01 00 00 00 08 00 Predator
96 09 00 08 11 07 01 00 00 00 08 00 Over the Ashes