Skip to content

Red Moon

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Red Moon. View game

14 posts

Red Moon

Posted Sep 20, 2009 9:38 pm

I knew I'd get around to it eventually:

Don't update death counter on death (so you can get Red Moon Deity):
96 02 00 08 03 4e 50 4f =>
96 02 00 08 03 4e 02 4f

Change maximum jump height (from 13 to 32):
9d 02 00 44 00 96 07 00 08 03 07 0d 00 00 00 1d =>
9d 02 00 44 00 96 07 00 08 03 07 20 00 00 00 1d

Allow the jump key to be pressed anywhere (not just on the ground):
96 02 00 08 00 1c 12 9d 02 00 88 00 =>
96 02 00 08 00 1c 12 02 02 02 02 02

I'll have a look later at making Art Collector and Orb Hunter easier.

Re: Red Moon

Posted Sep 21, 2009 4:52 am

lol that is a good joke.

I will try tomorrow after schoolage

Re: Red Moon

Posted Sep 21, 2009 5:37 pm

Another great AoB Deity. Thanks very much (broken image removed)

Posted Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm

I didn't need to write a cheat for the orbs and the art: I got them semi-legit on a second run through using the above cheats.

All I can say is, check the attached image :-)

Re: Red Moon

Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:27 pm

Yep worked for me. Puts me one medal closer to completing my list.

Which reminds me, how is everybody coming along? anybody here have more then 80% of the medals? I'd probably say i'm around 90% right now.

ps. I might have a person coming to do an AOB hack for me and posting it here. Hopefully hes as good as his past history of hacking (broken image removed)

Re: Red Moon

Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:40 pm

i have 600+ medals (broken image removed) so i am on good way to 626 which is max according to kindexodus

Re: Red Moon

Posted Sep 21, 2009 7:47 pm

Does he claim to have them all?

and what about the 6/7 broken ones, like the 5 shift medals and the fear medals and the one broken in drop the bomb?

Re: Red Moon

Posted Sep 21, 2009 8:09 pm

Well since we don't know how many points/medals it takes to have 100%, I don't think anyone knows how much people need for any percent.

If your in the top 50....Then I think your doing very well! (broken image removed)

Re: Red Moon

Posted Sep 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Well we pretty much do. I mean the top 5 pretty much have them all minus a few.

Although the problem with counting, like i mentioned before, is the broken medals. Once the shift medals are deleted/fixed along with the others, we'll have an exact number. Right now, I think KE has them (including 4 / 5 of the shift medals) and hes at 626.

Re: Red Moon

Posted Sep 21, 2009 10:34 pm

I'm in the top 30 and have around 550ish of them. Just a few more to fill in... I need to get a hack down for Knightfall!

Re: Red Moon

Posted Jan 17, 2010 5:22 am

there are 923 medals and 31275 points total at the moment.
hope i helped (broken image removed)

Re: Red Moon

Posted Jan 22, 2010 12:57 am

Did you do that by hand, because some games add to the nglogs total but not your newgrounds total.

Re: Red Moon

Posted Jan 22, 2010 7:41 am

Well, broken medals arent added to Logs, so number is less. And this is off-topic, game is hacked, so dont bump it