Cube Colossus
http://www.kongregate.com/games/lucidrine/cube-colossus
Hack: Money *8 4byte value, then the game is easy as phuck!!!
Bu the control are so weird you can't even play.. 1/5
-migrated-
20 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/lucidrine/cube-colossus
Hack: Money *8 4byte value, then the game is easy as phuck!!!
Bu the control are so weird you can't even play.. 1/5
Other chapter is hard......
For the shield:
Search for the Shield value * 8, you may get two addresses and find the address that ends in a "C"
Change the "C" to "7", reverse the order, and search for that array of bytes
Add the +05 offset pointer for the address you just found
LOCK IT.......Then it is just a matter of time........
Other chapter is hard......
For the shield:
Search for the Shield value * 8, you may get two addresses and find the address that ends in a "C"
Change the "C" to "7", reverse the order, and search for that array of bytes
Add the +05 offset pointer for the address you just found
LOCK IT.......Then it is just a matter of time........
This is actually a _root variable scan. To find it everytime (i.e. not getting lots of results). I'll post the list of them as there are a few and I've not tested them all.
Tookie
found 18 0e 02 00 not sure with to do with it. Frozen
I have a completed sol... from newgrounds. Meaning I have no idea where the fuck they've put it.
I have a completed sol... from newgrounds. Meaning I have no idea where the fuck they've put it.
flash.ngfiles.com instead of chat.kongregate.com
lol idek why i still come here
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"I have a completed sol... from newgrounds. Meaning I have no idea where the fuck they've put it.flash.ngfiles.com instead of chat.kongregate.com
Flash doesn't contain anything. It music portal I think.
It's always in uploads.ungrounded.net , trouble was it's under a really queer name and wasn't in a numbered folder. It was in the shitty dumb place (like in the kong folder) where all the random sol's pile up so it's hard to find anything.
Deleted them all, made a new sol and saw what got overwritten after file restore.
Edit: all those hacks are to complicated. I just used Valkyrie, the third ship (slows time) along with speedhack.
Ultra slow. Pwned Odin or whoever the last battle is with. God knows, the story is awfully written anyway and needs a spell check.
Uhm, badges guys? Where's all the players on here?
Well first new thread for a new game with badges, so Ill give karma for any person that helps out.
Well, the sol file is in the same folder the "Games" folder is, the one you usually click to see /0001, /0002, etc
Rated 1/5 just because I can't even read what the fucking gold is...How can someone choose such a horrible font. >_<
Oh yeah and the .sol is in
0005/3988
I tried using CE for gold with *8 and *1 and it works for *1, you find 2 values but when you change them they don't change in the game. Even if you freeze them.
Just play with the .sol like i said, it does wonders... just takes 15min to figure out what connects where, and i still dunno what some of it does :/ atleast theres only 1 highscore catagory
like how 5 in "playerstat" is the gold one (broken image removed)
use the sol from other cube colossus topic...search for it.
final battle with Loki, use speedhack. i set to 0.2 and piece of cake
Sol, isn't there, Ive played to level 9 and still no sol.
C:Documents and SettingsuserApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsNJAAQXUGchat.kongregate.comgamez005
Then there is no sol from there that matches the one said.
Edit, just go to sol, put 1 in for every level to unlock them all, play level 1, and get the combo's (don't get hit) = all badges =]
C:Documents and SettingsuserApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsNJAAQXUGchat.kongregate.com
thats where the .sol is, it says "ccsavefile" which is the game you want :S