Skip to content

Cube Colossus

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Cube Colossus. View game

20 posts

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Aug 15, 2009 12:53 pm

Other chapter is hard......

For the shield:
Search for the Shield value * 8, you may get two addresses and find the address that ends in a "C"
Change the "C" to "7", reverse the order, and search for that array of bytes
Add the +05 offset pointer for the address you just found
LOCK IT.......Then it is just a matter of time........

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Aug 15, 2009 2:32 pm
Quote from: "jonguo"
Other chapter is hard......

For the shield:
Search for the Shield value * 8, you may get two addresses and find the address that ends in a "C"
Change the "C" to "7", reverse the order, and search for that array of bytes
Add the +05 offset pointer for the address you just found
LOCK IT.......Then it is just a matter of time........


This is actually a _root variable scan. To find it everytime (i.e. not getting lots of results). I'll post the list of them as there are a few and I've not tested them all.



Tookie

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Aug 17, 2009 3:26 am

found 18 0e 02 00 not sure with to do with it. Frozen

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Aug 17, 2009 7:17 am

I have a completed sol... from newgrounds. Meaning I have no idea where the fuck they've put it.

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Aug 17, 2009 1:40 pm
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I have a completed sol... from newgrounds. Meaning I have no idea where the fuck they've put it.

flash.ngfiles.com instead of chat.kongregate.com

lol idek why i still come here

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Aug 17, 2009 2:03 pm
Quote from: "skuff"
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"
I have a completed sol... from newgrounds. Meaning I have no idea where the fuck they've put it.
flash.ngfiles.com instead of chat.kongregate.com


Flash doesn't contain anything. It music portal I think.
It's always in uploads.ungrounded.net , trouble was it's under a really queer name and wasn't in a numbered folder. It was in the shitty dumb place (like in the kong folder) where all the random sol's pile up so it's hard to find anything.

Deleted them all, made a new sol and saw what got overwritten after file restore.

Edit: all those hacks are to complicated. I just used Valkyrie, the third ship (slows time) along with speedhack.
Ultra slow. Pwned Odin or whoever the last battle is with. God knows, the story is awfully written anyway and needs a spell check.

Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 1:05 am

Uhm, badges guys? Where's all the players on here?
Well first new thread for a new game with badges, so Ill give karma for any person that helps out.

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 1:14 am

Well, the sol file is in the same folder the "Games" folder is, the one you usually click to see /0001, /0002, etc

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 1:25 am

Rated 1/5 just because I can't even read what the fucking gold is...How can someone choose such a horrible font. >_<


Oh yeah and the .sol is in

0005/3988

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 1:30 am

I tried using CE for gold with *8 and *1 and it works for *1, you find 2 values but when you change them they don't change in the game. Even if you freeze them.

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 1:37 am

Just play with the .sol like i said, it does wonders... just takes 15min to figure out what connects where, and i still dunno what some of it does :/ atleast theres only 1 highscore catagory

like how 5 in "playerstat" is the gold one (broken image removed)

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 1:46 am

use the sol from other cube colossus topic...search for it.

final battle with Loki, use speedhack. i set to 0.2 and piece of cake

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 1:49 am

Sol, isn't there, Ive played to level 9 and still no sol.

C:Documents and SettingsuserApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsNJAAQXUGchat.kongregate.comgamez005

Then there is no sol from there that matches the one said.

Re: Cube Colossus

Posted Sep 22, 2009 2:03 am

Edit, just go to sol, put 1 in for every level to unlock them all, play level 1, and get the combo's (don't get hit) = all badges =]

C:Documents and SettingsuserApplication DataMacromediaFlash Player#SharedObjectsNJAAQXUGchat.kongregate.com

thats where the .sol is, it says "ccsavefile" which is the game you want :S