Skip to content

Crush the Castle Players Pack

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Crush the Castle Players Pack. View game

31 posts

Re: Crush the Castle Players Pack

Posted Sep 29, 2009 9:26 am

I'm pretty sure it modifies the mass and density of the walls to be really low, tho I could be wrong :roll:

Re: Crush the Castle Players Pack

Posted Sep 29, 2009 1:24 pm

yep.. sets the mass and density of all of the objects to 1

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Crush the Castle Players Pack

Posted Oct 2, 2009 6:16 am

hahaha this has to be one of the most fun hack ive seen! and yet - very helpful!
thank you praetor! (broken image removed)

Re: Crush the Castle Players Pack

Posted Oct 18, 2009 8:33 pm
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"
UGH! No, it's 4B*1, which Beef already said! Read before you post!

hes just bumping threads if you havent got that yet

Re: Crush the Castle Players Pack

Posted Oct 22, 2009 6:14 pm

It's ticking me off too, who is it doing it? They have always deleted their post by the time I see it,

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Crush the Castle Players Pack

Posted Jan 7, 2010 4:39 am

I could, and have on a different account, but I honestly want to play with crazy physics. And this is a hacking forum, so isn't that a kinda stupid question?

Re: Crush the Castle Players Pack

Posted Jan 7, 2010 8:08 am

Blocks weigh nothing/ crazy physics
62 06 66 94 0d 62 06 66 95 0d -> 24 01 24 01 02 02 02 02 02 02