Skip to content

colorfill

Auto-Post

This discussion is linked to colorfill. View game

2 posts

colorfill

Posted Sep 19, 2012 2:29 am

Fill 80% of the stage with colors while avoiding collisions with enemies in this happy arcade flash game! *Update: I fixed the bug where the timer did not stop when the game was over or the level completed. I also made the lines grow faster so the game is easier now. Any comment on that change is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

RE: colorfill

Posted Jun 19, 2013 3:12 am

Pretty fun game but I got annoyed on a couple levels by the snake things twitching around and ruining my line.  So I found an Invincibility AOB.  It makes your line pass right through any enemy.

d0 30 5d f3 04

47 30 5d f3 04


I was going to find a "duplicate all enemies" but that would put you on the high score list very quickly.  I think you'll be able to duplicate 3 enemies easily on a higher level with just the invincibility AOB.