Re: The Tickler
^Faggot.
Btw it sound better like "I am the Bird of Hermes. I devoured my own wings and that, is how I was tamed."
-migrated-
62 posts
^Faggot.
Btw it sound better like "I am the Bird of Hermes. I devoured my own wings and that, is how I was tamed."
^Imbecile.
I like how it's his first 2 posts, and he attack's Death (broken image removed)
It's an quote of someone talking and is punctuated as such. A weak attempt at trolling considering the post was filled with things to poke holes out of but you chose something that was correct.
The account must have taken a hilarious amount of time to make and set up btw. Though I enjoyed the throw-back to the old forum.
Edit: Seems kind of lazy to me reading this back, not as scathing as I'd like. It's like 6am though due to me just finishing watching The Prestige. Epic film.
The Prestige was awesome; the Nolan brothers are great film-makers.
Oh, and looking at a few of your last posts, you can guess who the "viagra" flame poster is...as it's someone I'm pretty sure you upset over a Rag .sol file not opening...
Tookie
EDIT: *snip*
lmfao. Sorry, grammar nazi failing? A comma before the word 'and'? wooh.
ANYWAYS, viagra, don't flame deaths, he's REALLY experienced at it. I would like to see you around the forums more though, your posts make me chuckle. However if you have a problem with someone's signature, please don't put it in a topic, unless it's in the talk section. PM them.
One, shut the hell up.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
One, shut the hell up.
Nahh..I'll decide on my own when I want to post.
Uhh. Back to topic question for me >_<
Zombie Mash. Really difficult. The spinning around tip helps until you hit of the "1-hit KO" guys.
Uhh. Back to topic question for me >_<
Zombie Mash. Really difficult. The spinning around tip helps until you hit of the "1-hit KO" guys.
just CE the number of killed zombies... *8
I'm not really sure why One is getting the rod for flaming the least legit looking account we've seen since Damijin's and the other mod's supposed accounts. Even now it's the least sincere thing imaginable. Anyone else seen his "interests" section? >_>
The "... "free Viagra"" bit would be ", "free Viagra"" surely (yeah, that's a pain to read, bolded for ease). Ellipsis would denote a much longer pause than is/was necessary for my sig or your post.
Besides that, they're forum posts, they're nattered out in under a minute since usually people don't have to fear an inquisition.
Oh well, more regulars/non-newfags can only go to liven the place up. (broken image removed)
QuoteOne, shut the hell up.
Nahh..I'll decide on my own when I want to post.
Bet you a dollar?
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
I'm alright. (broken image removed) XD
Shame. I wanted that dollar so badly too.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Quote from: "RyusuiMan"Uhh. Back to topic question for me >_<just CE the number of killed zombies... *8
Zombie Mash. Really difficult. The spinning around tip helps until you hit of the "1-hit KO" guys.
According to an earlier post, it's a double*1 value?
Tookie