The Tickler
New Game on Kongregate!
Hacks?
Game Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/xpndsprt/the-tickler
-migrated-
62 posts
New Game on Kongregate!
Hacks?
Game Link: http://www.kongregate.com/games/xpndsprt/the-tickler
Health is: double*1
I haven't found cash yet...no root variables, I'm guessing all is double*1
Edit: this has to be redone every level...so hopeful for an aob...
Tookie
I had a look but it's mochicrypted and every attempt I made to extract the .swf failed. Maybe someone on here knows how to do it?
I had a look but it's mochicrypted and every attempt I made to extract the .swf failed. Maybe someone on here knows how to do it?
I think Deity did it on When Penguins Attack. I still have no idea how. :|
check your sothink version. penguins wasn't protected
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
finish a level, your cash multiplies by 100
24 64 A0 4F EC 04
24 64 A2 4F EC 04
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
gamez/0005/7910/live/tickler.swf
The hack isn't working. (broken image removed)
It was working yesterday - code probably changed. I am at work, Will update it later tonight unless someone else wants to.
Several people asked how I did it.. here is how..
I think that Sothink bypasses older versions of the MochiCrypt encryption automatically. The new encryption (the one tickler uses) will not open with the latest SoThink.. hopefully a newer version will address that.
In the meantime, I just looked for a constant and used the opcodes I knew. For example, at the end of every level, it give a bonus of 100 cash for finishing the level.
Being that the game is AS3, we know the opcode to push an integer is 24. Being that it adds 100, I guessed that it started with 24 64. And seeing as that it adds, I guessed that it was 24 64 a0. I scanned for that and only found 3 results. I changed one to 24 65 a0, the next to 24 66 a0 and the next to 24 67 a0. I played a level and and it gave me 101 instead of 100, so I knew the string that had changed it. I browsed memory and copied more bytes to get a unique search.
To get it to multiple, I changed A0 (add) to A2 (multiply).
Good luck...
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Okay, thanks anyways. I'll wait it's fine, and thanks on those details. It will help when I get better at Bytecode Hacking, and searching for them.
updated original post.. give it a shot now
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
nope. no results found.
Try searching for just 24 64 A0 4F (broken image removed)
Bump for Badges.
Try searching for just 24 64 A0 4F (broken image removed)
and change it to what