Skip to content
Global Locked

New Users: Read This FAQ/CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL

Learn how to use cheat engine and how to hack a game.

228 posts

Geat Cheatengine tutorial! I find the description of the value types awesome.
I tend to get stuck on the built in tutorial on Cheatengine - Part 5, which shows the uses of the code finder. I want to replace the code on certain addresses with nothing, so the address stops changing at random times. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it!!!

Veteran15837 Posted on: 09/12/2015 2:57am

Geat Cheatengine tutorial! I find the description of the value types awesome.
I tend to get stuck on the built in tutorial on Cheatengine - Part 5, which shows the uses of the code finder. I want to replace the code on certain addresses with nothing, so the address stops changing at random times. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it!!!


have you try to freeze the address?
 

dadenday013 Posted on: 09/13/2015 8:14am
Veteran15837 Posted on: 09/12/2015 2:57am

Geat Cheatengine tutorial! I find the description of the value types awesome.
I tend to get stuck on the built in tutorial on Cheatengine - Part 5, which shows the uses of the code finder. I want to replace the code on certain addresses with nothing, so the address stops changing at random times. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it!!!


have you try to freeze the address?
 


That does nothing if the address changes.


Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Veteran15837 Posted on: 09/12/2015 2:57am

Geat Cheatengine tutorial! I find the description of the value types awesome.
I tend to get stuck on the built in tutorial on Cheatengine - Part 5, which shows the uses of the code finder. I want to replace the code on certain addresses with nothing, so the address stops changing at random times. Can anyone help? I would appreciate it!!!



look up the term "no operation" on google. since you cant just delete code all willy nilly, you have to replace it with "no operation", or "nop" for short

This topic is locked.