Skip to content
Global Locked

New Users: Read This FAQ/CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL

Learn how to use cheat engine and how to hack a game.

228 posts

Bravo on this guide. It does get quite tiring of seeing post after post of "Where do these numbers go?" Or... "I don't know what an Aob is" Or.... "These numbers must be incorrect, they don't work for me." This was much needed :mrgreen:

Quote from: "eroseros"
!!!! :?: : :?: a question I need a new hack for the game Monster than cheat engine... that I coin and cash plizzzz ...... ?? I need a good response with updated hack

Guys I dun get it what does he mean by go to menu and then log into kongregate, i just went to kongregate.com and what do you mean by get categories...please reply with the post or senf me a pm thanks!

Quote from: "rock90"
Guys I dun get it what does he mean by go to menu and then log into kongregate, i just went to kongregate.com and what do you mean by get categories...please reply with the post or senf me a pm thanks!

log in is to log in with your kongregate username (duh) get categories is the categories the game has for certain badges, scores, w.e. dont be a dumbass by asking shit. Chat is a great place to ask these im most of the time online and youre lucky im patient enough to answer your questions.

This topic is locked.