RE: New Users: Read This FAQ/CHEAT ENGINE TUTORIAL
Thanks for this, is really helpful c:
Learn how to use cheat engine and how to hack a game.
228 posts
Thanks for this, is really helpful c:
nice one, I still need to learn more on AoB...
Quote from "Zhaoli"
"There is no easy way to make an incorrect AOB work, you'll either have to wait for someone to come out with an updated one, or learn how to do it yourself."
bloody hell... it's quite complicated...
I am who I am because I was who I was![]()
nice one, I still need to learn more on AoB...
Quote from "Zhaoli"
"There is no easy way to make an incorrect AOB work, you'll either have to wait for someone to come out with an updated one, or learn how to do it yourself."
bloody hell... it's quite complicated...
It can be, but it's not so bad. Read, read, read and try to do it yourself as you go through the tutorials. Check out my sig and start there.
Thanks for all the information in this thread. Now, if only I could get some time to try to hack something myself...
Well, that's a nice update.
concerning the AoB hacks:
It appears that my CE only finds the AoB if the AoB in the actual game is precisely the same AoB as the AoB I search for. So if I search for "76 12 02 00 00 d2 a1", I don't find "00 76 12 02 00 00 d2 a1" or anything like that. I think that ~3 months ago CE did find AoB's which contained the AoB I searched for. Because of this, I can only use 1 in 3 AoB hacks. This is very annoying. How can I fix this?
I have added tried adding a printscreen of the setting I use to search, perhaps it contains usefull information. but it didnt show in the post.
I have CE version 6.2
1) You can't just paste a print screen into a post. You need to save it as an image and either upload it here or upload it somewhere else.
2) Instead of being a moron, SEARCH FOR WHAT YOU NEED TO FUCKING SEARCH FOR.
I know the AoB is 12 34 56, but when I search for 00 12 34 56 I don't find anything. No shit sherlock. That's not how they fucking work.
GAH, so far I completely hate this guy.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
concerning the AoB hacks:
It appears that my CE only finds the AoB if the AoB in the actual game is precisely the same AoB as the AoB I search for. So if I search for "76 12 02 00 00 d2 a1", I don't find "00 76 12 02 00 00 d2 a1" or anything like that. I think that ~3 months ago CE did find AoB's which contained the AoB I searched for. Because of this, I can only use 1 in 3 AoB hacks. This is very annoying. How can I fix this?
I have added tried adding a printscreen of the setting I use to search, perhaps it contains usefull information. but it didnt show in the post.
I have CE version 6.2
1: upgrade to 6.3 if you can.
2: dont add numbers before or after the code theyre telling you to search. it has to be exact.
3: upload the screen to an image host like imgur or put it into mspaint and save it, then upload here.
4: make sure the value type is set for Array of Bytes.
|
|
I know the AoB is 12 34 56, but when I search for 00 12 34 56 I don't find anything. No shit sherlock. That's not how they fucking work.
I meant the other way round. When I think the AoB is 00 12 34 56 and I search 12 34 56, I dont find anything.
I thought that I used to be able to find
d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 73 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 24 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 0c ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 73 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 48 by searching for d0 30 d0 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 73 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? ?? 24 ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 66. Might be mistaken.
Most of my problems appear to have been caused by outdated AoB-hacks. premade AoB hacks are working fine now.
GAH, so far I completely hate this guy.
why, first you make me write on the forum (that was the point of the point system, wasnt it?), now you say you hate me because I dont do it well. :(
Is there any tutorial video of how to find (create) your own AoB cheat?
thanks this helps
im new with the cheat engine
Good Tutorial, very helpful!
Tnx!
Thanks! Really helped me out! :D
Thank you zhaoli, this was very helpful!
Thank you