Skip to content

GemCraft Chapter Zero

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to GemCraft chapter 0. View game

223 posts

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 7, 2009 9:33 pm
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
I'm not sure the game is supposed to end up in endurance mode... is it?(broken image removed)(you might break it before)


Well after ending a game in endurance mode it tells you that you completed XX/510 levels... so i have to assume that it actually ends at 510. And idk what happens if you win.. that'd be awesome if it crashed tho lol

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 7, 2009 10:39 pm
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
I'm not sure the game is supposed to end up in endurance mode... is it?(broken image removed)(you might break it before)

You should edit the pic ur acc name is showing if it is ur acc lol.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 7, 2009 10:59 pm
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
Note: dont drop a gem 128 on an exp shrine... you'll regret it:D


You can use CE's speedhack and then just open up another tab...and listen to the bombs going off as fast as hell...having the game open in front of you doesn't seem to let speedhack work 100%, so just switch to a blank page...and listen...

I have a feeling I just repeated myself twice in the same sentence... :shock:



Tookie

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 7, 2009 11:00 pm
Quote from: "bob marley"
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
I'm not sure the game is supposed to end up in endurance mode... is it?(broken image removed)(you might break it before)
You should edit the pic ur acc name is showing if it is ur acc lol.


I'm pretty sure that's his hacking account, as it's only a level 11 with one friend (pkedpker). So no worries about that (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 8, 2009 12:41 am

what program your uses to change arrays?

i do with CE but not works

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 8, 2009 12:50 am
Quote from: "BadgeHacker"
haha damn, I used a gem on the exp shrine

What happens ?

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 8, 2009 3:12 am
Quote from: "bob marley"
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
I'm not sure the game is supposed to end up in endurance mode... is it?(broken image removed)(you might break it before)
You should edit the pic ur acc name is showing if it is ur acc lol.


Thanks for the concern but... uh, i thought that an 80 trillion score would seem a lil suspicious... lol its my hacking account.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 8, 2009 10:10 am
Quote from: "bob marley"
Quote from: "BadgeHacker"
haha damn, I used a gem on the exp shrine
What happens ?


You have to wait for about 5 minutes while It bombs the map

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 8, 2009 5:19 pm

Trouble is I cannot "win" with level 128 gems. I mean, the board completes, but I have a score in the 20 digits or so and then...nothing.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 8, 2009 11:12 pm

At last i finished with that endurance badge . Kongregaye players must really endure greg's sheer stupidity :/

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 8, 2009 11:48 pm

That endurance badge needs to be an impossible badge because it takes SO freaking long, it deserves sixty points.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 9, 2009 12:26 am

well, with the 128 gems it's pretty easy (broken image removed)
start map, place a couple of towers, put 128-gems on all.
Let a few wwaves come in, add in more towers & gems(around 6-8) and press accelerated and send all waves (broken image removed)
Took me ~half an hour that way.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 9, 2009 1:05 am
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
That endurance badge needs to be an impossible badge because it takes SO freaking long, it deserves sixty points.

The endurance badge is so easy. You only need to do half the levels to get the badge. Legit like.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 9, 2009 1:10 am
Quote from: "bob marley"
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
That endurance badge needs to be an impossible badge because it takes SO freaking long, it deserves sixty points.
The endurance badge is so easy. You only need to do half the levels to get the badge. Legit like.


77 levels is half the game? :shock: