Skip to content

GemCraft Chapter Zero

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to GemCraft chapter 0. View game

223 posts

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 9, 2009 1:21 am
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
Quote from: "bob marley"
Quote from: "TasteOfChaos"
That endurance badge needs to be an impossible badge because it takes SO freaking long, it deserves sixty points.
The endurance badge is so easy. You only need to do half the levels to get the badge. Legit like.

77 levels is half the game? :shock:

Do the minimal levels to get to lvl 77 (choosing the path with less levels etc) complete it and badge (YAY) What i want to say is you don't need to complete all lvls just lvl 77 to get the badge,

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 9, 2009 5:58 am

I haven't even played this game (broken image removed)
I saw that it said: "Endurance badge, this badge takes a long time, get a life!"
So I KBH it (broken image removed)

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 10, 2009 6:51 am

what program your uses to change arrays?

i do with CE but not works

* can anyone post any sol too?

thx

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 10, 2009 1:31 pm
Quote from: "CrAsH"
what program your uses to change arrays?

i do with CE but not works

* can anyone post any sol too?

thx


If it doesnt work then idk what to tell you because everyone else is doing it fine with no problems.

And sol files have already been posted.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 10, 2009 2:12 pm

chat.kongregate.com

If you had actually taken a second to look you would have seen that the same question has been answered a number of times.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 12, 2009 9:10 pm
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
on tasteofchaos' request here's one more:

F****ing massive gems:(grade 128):
D0 66 01 66 59 62 05 46 => D0 66 01 66 59 24 7F 46


im sorry but im a lil lost.... waht do i do with these numbers???

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 12, 2009 10:55 pm
Quote from: "kavu"
Quote from: "ZargWolf"
on tasteofchaos' request here's one more:

F****ing massive gems:(grade 128):
D0 66 01 66 59 62 05 46 => D0 66 01 66 59 24 7F 46

im sorry but im a lil lost.... waht do i do with these numbers???

all you gotta do is enter cheat engine, attach it to web browser (the one with the game) then before pressing "Play" button at the start of the game, go to CE: Select array of bytes in value type, and enter D0 66 01 66 59 62 05 46 . You will get one adress (i think, i dont remember) . Simply change it to D0 66 01 66 59 24 7F 46 and push Play.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 13, 2009 7:06 pm

Also, it isn't really level 77; due to the hidden levels it's really only level 65. As someone has already mentioned, you only need to do about 70% of the levels in order to have access to the final one. That's only around 45~ levels, and since they all only take about 3-5 minutes each, it can easily be completed within a few days.

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Jun 17, 2009 5:36 am

Can Anyone Upload a Sol File here? the complete one please... (broken image removed)

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Aug 3, 2009 6:05 am

Ok this isn't about GC0 it is the original Gemcraft...I didn't feel like making a new topic for one question.

How come I can't see the original Gemcraft folder in the armorgames.com thing in AppData?

I want to use the Armor Upgrade Skill but I can't because it's not available at kong, so I want to transfer .sol's from the armorgames folder tothe chat.kongregate folder...but I can't. Any help? D:

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Aug 3, 2009 2:44 pm

There a BC hacks for the AG version on one of the first pages.

lol idek why i still come here

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Aug 3, 2009 6:49 pm

Translation= "There are Byte Code hacks (AOB) for Gemcraft (the Armor Games version) on the first few pages of this area of the site."

better now? (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero

Posted Aug 3, 2009 7:15 pm

I'm talking about the original...

Quote from: "one"
Ok this isn't about GC0 it is about the original Gemcraft...I didn't feel like making a new topic for one question.

How come I can't see the original Gemcraft folder in the armorgames.com thing in AppData?

I want to use the Armor Upgrade Skill but I can't because it's not available at kong, so I want to transfer .sol's from the armorgames folder tothe chat.kongregate folder...but I can't. Any help? D: