Re: GemCraft Chapter Zero
lol idek why i still come here
-migrated-
223 posts
lol idek why i still come here
I actually took the time to beat this game legit because it was a good time waster. Now that i'm playing with the hacks, the 1 thing I wish we had is a better way to raise the mana pool maximum. playing the endurance modes you need massive amounts of mana. takes too much effort to click several million points of mana, 2k points each click.
I tried to search for it but was unable to find it. other then that, there's some great info here.
If you still need a .sol pm me..all badges it will get you
Oh, one! Can I...whoops. Nvm. PM XP
Sent in PM... (broken image removed)
If you still need one just download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?wmmj2jzd441
Move it to the chat.kongregate folder and complete the last level for all badges. (broken image removed)
Say you did it on AG if you get them in wrong order (broken image removed)
Say you did it on AG if you get them in wrong order (broken image removed)
Say "STFU! My alt's a mod!" If anyone asks.
lol idek why i still come here
hahhahahahhahahhahah alot of mods hack...fuckers
DO you guys think its not okay for mods to hack but for users its okay?
alot of mods hack...fuckers
Thanks, buddy.
lol idek why i still come here
NP! ^_^
hahhahahahhahahhahah alot of mods hack...fuckers
DO you guys think its not okay for mods to hack but for users its okay?
Don't really care about mods, it's Tass most people fucking hate for it. Just cause he act like such a high and mighty twat about absolutely everything.
Quote from: "one"hahhahahahhahahhahah alot of mods hack...fuckers
DO you guys think its not okay for mods to hack but for users its okay?
Don't really care about mods, it's Tass most people fucking hate for it. Just cause he act like such a high and mighty twat about absolutely everything.
I don't think he hacks.. There's video evidence showing him do the achievements..
lol idek why i still come here
Quote from: "DeathsCreation"I don't think he hacks.. There's video evidence showing him do the achievements..Quote from: "one"hahhahahahhahahhahah alot of mods hack...fuckers
DO you guys think its not okay for mods to hack but for users its okay?
Don't really care about mods, it's Tass most people fucking hate for it. Just cause he act like such a high and mighty twat about absolutely everything.
Well I'll be.
lol idek why i still come here
"I'd never use CE or Ragnarok" .... lmao!!!!!
He might as well be saying, "I'd never use an aob by Zarg, ignored or praetor"
arrogant git...
Who the hell would have posted over 28,000 posts on that forum? I mean, I have 700ish in 5 months or so equalling 140 a month or (according to my profile) 5.18 a day. He's got (gets calc up) about 14ish posts average on that site everyday!!!
In conclusion, Tasselfoot has no life outside of his gaming world.
Tookie
In conclusion, Tasselfoot has no life outside of his gaming world.
skeelful08 said that in the Kong forum when Tass was trying to get the level cap raised, and he got flamed by complete randomers.
lol idek why i still come here