Skip to content

Take Something Literally

-migrated-

54 posts

Re: Take Something Literally

Posted Oct 9, 2009 1:45 pm
Quote from: "Doomware"
Sadly I don't know how to make a spoiler box.


To make a spoiler box, type "[spoiler ]<insert spoiler here>[/spoiler ]", but without the spaces between the r and the "]" on both spoilers (broken image removed)

Re: Take Something Literally

Posted Oct 10, 2009 12:35 am

I am warning you, do not click "show". You will regret it. This is also a test.

FAG!

Re: Take Something Literally

Posted Oct 10, 2009 9:12 pm

...if that was another test, I failed again (broken image removed)
I see nothing. :cry:

Re: Take Something Literally

Posted Oct 11, 2009 4:42 am

Found your problem tookie (broken image removed)

By looking at your quote, you have this code:

Code: [Select]

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io7rP3E1qpY[/youtube]
It seems, that with youtube videos, you just have to put the random things after the v= inside the [youtube], like this:

Code: [Select]

[youtube]io7rP3E1qpY[/youtube]
I won't post this, as this is your walkthrough and I don't want credits for it (broken image removed)

Re: Take Something Literally

Posted Oct 11, 2009 5:16 am
Quote from: "Milamber"
Found your problem tookie (broken image removed)

By looking at your quote, you have this code: youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io7rP3E1qpY[/youtube

But with a [ at the start and a ] on the end. It seems, that with youtube videos, you just have to put the random things after the v= inside the youtube, like this:

youtube]io7rP3E1qpY[/youtube

But once again, with a [ at the start and ] at the end. I won't post this, as this is your walkthrough and I don't want credits for it (broken image removed)


Seeing how far this topic has digressed, I guess it won't hurt too much to offer one more suggesting one code.
To actually describe code (I noticed how you took out "[" and "]"), use

Code: [Select]

[code]the code goes here[/code]

Re: Take Something Literally

Posted Oct 11, 2009 5:49 am

Worked (broken image removed). And I thought it was your walkthrough you made. Oh well, my bad