Skip to content

Miami Shark

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Miami Shark. View game

14 posts

Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 3:23 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/513760

Its as easy as hell for most medals. The only ones I am stuck on are the :

  • Eat 15 ducks

  • Crush 95 sailing yachts

  • Crush B-2 Spirit

  • and

  • Crush B-52 Fortress


Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 4:31 pm

game is encrypted, so i want to see if deity can crack it

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 4:32 pm

The source is obfuscated, though I managed to get one AoB:
Crush 1 yachts to get Sailor:
96 05 00 07 5F 00 00 00 49 12 9D 02 00 1A 00 96 =>
96 05 00 07 01 00 00 00 49 12 9D 02 00 1A 00 96

All the rest I managed to get legit whilst trying to work out the above: you just have to be fast at taking down the flying things...

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 4:58 pm

yay it worked. I even got that annoying sperm combo medal using speedhack, so now i have all not glitched, not broken medals possible. Yay.............





or do i?

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks Deity! I'm guessing you might have to be very quick at taking down those planes.

Although, that ducks one is annoying me too!

But thanks for all your help! (broken image removed)

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 6:59 pm
Quote from: "Master_X"
yay it worked. I even got that annoying sperm combo medal using speedhack, so now i have all not glitched, not broken medals possible. Yay.............
or do i?


sperm combo? I hope your not talking about getting the both the literate and the illiterate medals. The guys on the bbs board are already giving you a hard time thinking you hack haha

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 7:25 pm

dont really know much about newgrounds and looking at this through terminal services so I can't really test it, but this should get you what you the duck one fairly easily - though I say that without even playing the game (broken image removed)

++_root.dc1y;
if (_root.dc1y == 15)
{
_root.medal_popup.unlockMedal("Ducks");
} // end if

Intialize

//96 0b 00 08 45 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
_push "dc1y" 0


Medal:

//96 02 00 08 02
_push "dc1y"
//4e
_getMember
//96 05 00 07 0f 00 00 00
_push 15

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 8:03 pm

I got both the medals without hacking, so did others- remember, at the beginning, a few people waited to see what was up with those, then some gracious soul posted that if you had not played the game yet, you could open the game in two tabs and play both of them at the same time, then time properly to get both the lit and illit medals.

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 7, 2009 8:05 pm

Yeah but how many people were lucky enough to find that out before they even opened the game? the odds are quite slim I assure you.

Re: Miami Shark

Posted Oct 8, 2009 4:58 am
Quote from: "xycho666"
Quote from: "Master_X"
yay it worked. I even got that annoying sperm combo medal using speedhack, so now i have all not glitched, not broken medals possible. Yay.............
or do i?

sperm combo? I hope your not talking about getting the both the literate and the illiterate medals. The guys on the bbs board are already giving you a hard time thinking you hack haha


nah, i meant real comboing. and i guess i should look on that bbs, i am getting popular and i kinda like it. If you checked my profile, look on my join date, it is quite cool

RE: Miami Shark

Posted Dec 7, 2013 11:21 pm

N.png "Crush 1 yacht to get the Sailor medal" AoB is OUTDATED, DONT WORK ANYMORE.

RE: Miami Shark

Posted Dec 8, 2013 4:07 pm

the medium badge on Kong is buggy. when playing legit, it may award if you miss 1 plane but catch all the rest

RE: Miami Shark

Posted Aug 6, 2014 2:54 pm
jlt314 Posted on: 12/08/2013 11:07am

the medium badge on Kong is buggy. when playing legit, it may award if you miss 1 plane but catch all the rest



This worked for me. Thanks mate. I tried a few times before i got it though. But it may be possible you got disconnected from the server ?