Skip to content

Vector Conflict: The Siege

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Vector Conflict: The Siege. View game

30 posts

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted Oct 16, 2009 9:53 am

sol editor do not work.Here is sol file to get you to level 10.

Quote
Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Postby Derek >> Thu Oct 15, 2009 8:14 am
Invincibility
60 8a 28 66 8b 28 12 01 00 00 47 -> 60 8a 28 66 8b 28 12 00 00 00 47

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9755e74c56e7df2a931c7453395df025e04e75f6e8ebb871
sol is safe 100%
and here is location:chat.kongregate.comgamez0059787livevcsiege_kongregate.swf

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted Oct 16, 2009 10:26 am

lol, using praetor's god mode aob, you can just let the game run on its own for some time and let the resources pile up. (after tanks and/or airplanes are introduced)

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted Oct 16, 2009 11:42 am

Hey, I'm new here. Learning the ropes and whatnot
I haven't a clue how to use these "aobs" or CE engine. At mose I can use soledit to hack stats.
Can someone gimme a step by step on how to use CE?

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted Oct 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Destroy a Cormorant using only your primary weapon in survival or "hard" mode

Where are the Cormorants? I did the last lvl with the megabig ships and shot nonstop on it (hardmode) with primary and it died, didnt get badge tho so I assume its some other ship? WHERE?

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted Oct 16, 2009 4:47 pm

Does the game automatically submit the score to Kong once it's achieved or do you die before it's submitted?

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted Oct 16, 2009 5:35 pm

I didnt get the commorrant badge when I played through hard mode (even though I only used the primary weapon - but it was upgraded) on it. It did work on Survival though

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted Oct 16, 2009 10:01 pm

I got it on hard - but I deliberately didn't upgrade my primary weapon until I killed a cormorant.

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted Oct 17, 2009 1:50 pm

Me too. Make sure you don't launch any rockets near the thing though as you'll not get the badge.



Tookie

Re: Vector Conflict: The Siege

Posted May 3, 2011 9:30 am
Quote from: "HAXXX"
So... Tired... 4:35 AM.. Badge of the day.. On wave 7.. Someone please finish and re-up my .sol.

http://www.mediafire.com/?964ujbtboy17yit

location: chat.kongregate.comgamez0059787livevcsiege_kongregate.swf

Please give me Karma for this if it helped you...


Here's the Badge of the Day .sol. It won't get you any other badges, but those can always wait (broken image removed) Thanks for the level 7 start, it was an easy finish.

http://www.mediafire.com/?4e9amabczqnkdn0