Re: Trap Master cheat engine
what the fuck? im sick of random ass shitty games getting badges. not worth doing this without aobs
anyother aob someone can make?
-migrated-
38 posts
what the fuck? im sick of random ass shitty games getting badges. not worth doing this without aobs
anyother aob someone can make?
level is a double. scan rinse repeat.
Change it to 30 - will give you the badge and the cheater screen - whatever.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
level is a double. scan rinse repeat.
Change it to 30 - will give you the badge and the cheater screen - whatever.
You have to beat it to get the badge I think.
here is a sol
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=9755e74c56e7df2a931c7453395df025dc8abfe5f94e5fca87095ac91101628c
and location is
chat.kongregate.comgamez006240livetm_free_secure.swf
1 eat is worth 50 eats:
62 04 4f b5 3d 01
24 1E 4f b5 3d 01
submit level 30 beaten to kong on every level end:
60 8a 03 5d 26 60 ae 3d 24 01
60 8a 03 5d 26 60 ae 3d 24 32
submit 20.000 points to kong on every level end:
60 b5 27 5d 85 01 60 45 66 88 30 66 f3 03 46 85 01 01 66 88 08 4f b1 3d 01
60 b5 27 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 24 64 24 64 c7 24 02 c7 4f b1 3d 01
Start a game, eat at least one dude, finish the first level, get the 2 badges and the card at once !
On a side note, for bytecode hackers, dunno if you use this technique as well to get the integers you want on the stack:
On the last AoB, I need 20.000 on the stack. I dont bother with constant pool and do this:
24 64 24 64 c7 24 02 c7
which is
pushbyte 100
pushbyte 100
multiply_i
pushbyte 2
multiply_i
100 * 100 * 2 = 20.000
I have 20.000 on the stack
Hope this will be usefull for someone (broken image removed)
1 eat is worth 50 eats:
62 04 4f b5 3d 01
24 1E 4f b5 3d 01
submit level 30 beaten to kong on every level end:
60 8a 03 5d 26 60 ae 3d 24 01
60 8a 03 5d 26 60 ae 3d 24 32
submit 20.000 points to kong on every level end:
60 b5 27 5d 85 01 60 45 66 88 30 66 f3 03 46 85 01 01 66 88 08 4f b1 3d 01
60 b5 27 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 24 64 24 64 c7 24 02 c7 4f b1 3d 01
Start a game, eat at least one dude, finish the first level, get the 2 badges and the card at once !
Now these kind of things I could of used before I got almost the entire way through the game!
Although after testing it doesn't seem to work.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
Now these kind of things I could of used before I got almost the entire way through the game!
Yeah sorry :mrgreen:
I searched for that kind of hack because someone complained about the game being shitty.
Most of the time, when game is not shitty, I prefer playing the games semi-legit rather than using instant win hacks, that's why I started by deactivating anticheat stuff, and unlocking the better character. Praetor's life hack is in the same semi-legit spirit.
Although after testing it doesn't seem to work.
which one(s) ?
I'm making a new kong account to test them.
edit: Seems they still work. Use them on the King.com splash screen, just after the loading scene with throne, then start a new game and beat level 1. Don't forget to eat one dude.
last edit:
testing camtasia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjAlCHCHKTE
the level 30 one didn't work for me no matter how fast I did the AOB's Praetor's no damage cheat doesn't work either.
usually I agree about playing a game through but this one is pretty shitty.
Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.
Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...
i tested it here, with other acount that didnt have the bagdes already, and it worked both. Just wait for the load. When the play button apear just enter all the AoB you want.
If you still cant find a working Sol:
If you still cant find a working Sol:
we already had a working sol on page 2
We did, but it didn't get me the badges. Not sure about the card, though. If you continue a game past wave 30, and even beat it, it doesn't count it for the badge. :evil: So I used the AoBs :3
We did, but it didn't get me the badges. Not sure about the card, though. If you continue a game past wave 30, and even beat it, it doesn't count it for the badge. :evil: So I used the AoBs :3
after wave 20 or so and you get the super upgrades you auto win pretty much, you just have to wait
The No-Anti-Cheat AoB doesn't work anymore, just to keep things updated.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Hey, Tim's back! Getting nobled or something? (broken image removed)
lol idek why i still come here