Skip to content

Gretel and Hansel

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Gretel and Hansel. View game

5 posts

Gretel and Hansel

Posted Oct 21, 2009 6:21 pm

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/515322

This game's medals are easy enough to obtain without hacking. I think it'd be more of a waste of time to figure out how to hack than just simply playing it.

I tried finding the shots number because that's the only annoying medal to get in my opinion, but changing it didn't make it trigger earlier. I actually had to shoot 200 times to get that medal.

There's already a pretty full walkthrough here http://www.gretelandhansel.com/walkthrough.html also that tells you how to get everything.

Re: Gretel and Hansel

Posted Oct 21, 2009 10:57 pm

Yeah don't bother telling people its a waste of time to hack here.

I've tried it, but diety still manages to make hacks for simple games.

Re: Gretel and Hansel

Posted Oct 22, 2009 9:16 am

I only tend to look at a game if I can't manage to get the medal legit. In this case - there's a walkthrough, nuff said.

In terms of the 200 shots, having had a quick look at the code (badly mangled together), it uses flash frames to keep the count of shots made, so there's no easy of changing this, the quickest way is to sit there and fire the slingshot 200 times, dull as it is. I suggest finding a good book!

Re: Gretel and Hansel

Posted Oct 24, 2009 1:35 am
Quote from: "deity"
I only tend to look at a game if I can't manage to get the medal legit. In this case - there's a walkthrough, nuff said.


Case and point. :lol: