The Gun Game
The Gun Game is a nice game (broken image removed)
But can somebody try to hack it?
Maybe it will get Badges xD
-migrated-
14 posts
The Gun Game is a nice game (broken image removed)
But can somebody try to hack it?
Maybe it will get Badges xD
I've tried double and 4 bytes *1 and *8 for ammo with no luck. To get some achievements try to go to practice mode with the gun, and then use speedhack to get the achievements for shooting x number of bullets.
Ahh, nice idea thank you (broken image removed)
Edit: I tried it now, but it still takes too long (broken image removed)
Lives = Double*1
Unlimited ammo
66 8e 0c 93 -> 66 8e 0c 02
Lives
66 f4 09 93 -> 66 f4 09 02
fyi - game is coded pretty poorly. Getting AS errors without any modification
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous
Also, bullets lying on the floor hurt the targets, so in "Options" set it to 30 bullets on screen.
I can't see this getting badges (If it does, Greg's definitely insane)
No Speed Challenge Timer
60 e8 0b 24 01 a0 -> 60 e8 0b 24 00 a0
Instant Win Skill Challenge
5e ca 09 27 -> 5e ca 09 26
Shoot Anywhere
5e bd 09 26 -> 5e bd 09 27
If it does get badges, you might wanna watch out if it reports the times for challenges (as they'll be zero if you use the AoBs)
Thank you very much Derek! You are the best (broken image removed)
Codes don't work anymore.
I haven't posted here before so here goes.
Ammo = 4 Bytes *8 + 6
Clips = 4 Bytes *8 + 6
So basically its the current value of ammo/clips *8 then + 6 to that value so...
If Ammo = 30
30*8 = 240
240 + 6 = 246
i would search for 246.
hope thats understood
Where did you get +6 from?
Btw, nice first post (broken image removed)
I went in to the practice mode,
then with CE i tried the usual value searches, then decided to do a Scan for Unknown initial value on All,
after that I would take a shot, then search for decreased value, or increased if it reloads
I kept repeating this until it left me with 20ish results, I noticed 2 values a 4Byte and 2byte that were decreasing by 8 each time i took a shot.
So I did some tests with them and worked it out from there.
e.g
Ammo = 30
Current value = 246
1 Ammo = 8 of current value
ammo *8 = 240
current value - ammo*8 = 6
A Side note:
Instead of adding 6 after *8, u could just add 0.75 before *8
I hope that answered your question
Wow, how do you people work this stuff out?! I'm like a noob at this :cry: :lol: I need to learn.
It's actually simple once you get the basics.
Try *4, *8, Double, etc. Just surf through, and mess around. That's what I do (broken image removed)