Pumpkin Remover
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TheGame ... in-remover
Same as Red Remover. Hacks?
-migrated-
5 posts
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TheGame ... in-remover
Same as Red Remover. Hacks?
Number of clicks is *4byte, plain values. Changes location every time you change level or reset the level though remember.
Probably means you could find level numbers the same way but I don't see how that'd be helpful.
For the rest that click number hacking isn't useful:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlGuubDwxEE
awesome game i wonder if this game will get badges
edit:300th post woot
Well I couldn't do 13 or 20. Like everyone else, so I hacked level 13 and got it. But I don't even know how to complete level 20.
Well I couldn't do 13 or 20. Like everyone else, so I hacked level 13 and got it. But I don't even know how to complete level 20.
When you posted that one out of every three posts contained a complete walk-though....
I lei of my recent Haruhi obsession you warrant a related facepalm: