Re: Ge.ne.sis
God awful game. (broken image removed)
I still can't get it to save. Anyone have a SOL I can drop in?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
-migrated-
18 posts
God awful game. (broken image removed)
I still can't get it to save. Anyone have a SOL I can drop in?
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
I have a .sol with all the main battles done. It's only 56% done though (apparently >.>). But all the characters stats are to the max.
^56% done is because you probably haven't tried the "extra" battles, see the walkthrough for instructions: http://armorgames.com/misc/guides/genesis/index.html
And actually, to kill the shadow guys, make the summoned units extremely powerful. Raise the magic stat of the main characters to generate energy, then hack the energy cap, then summon everything on your first turn and use field abilities to kill everything. You should win in <2 turns because one of my summoned units dealt 15000+ damage even though his stats were like, 25 or so.