Re: Block with Letters On

I'd quote your post Ferrix but I'm not a gigantic faggot.
-migrated-
22 posts

I'd quote your post Ferrix but I'm not a gigantic faggot.
Hahah at the PICTARZ. LMAO
i agree with that pic death whyd he quote that post
LMFAO DEATH.
What idk, DC, and one said. Why da quote? :x
Sol with 63 levels done:
[attachment=0:378fpwnu]userData.sol[/attachment:378fpwnu]
Walkthrough for level 64: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf8uzjUfn1U
Sol with 63 levels done:
[attachment=0:3ekxio7i]userData.sol[/attachment:3ekxio7i]
Walkthrough for level 64: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf8uzjUfn1U
Umm... thanks for the bump (and the unneeded .sol), but AoBs were already released to get the badges instantly. Good help though if you just want to play the game without having to unlock everything, so thanks again I guess.
Quote from: "no_nigras"Sol with 63 levels done:Umm... thanks for the bump (and the unneeded .sol), but AoBs were already released to get the badges instantly. Good help though if you just want to play the game without having to unlock everything, so thanks again I guess.
[attachment=0:36zkf712]userData.sol[/attachment:36zkf712]
Walkthrough for level 64: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf8uzjUfn1U
Well, it's useful to a lot of people (35 downloads), for someone like me who's on my computer and without Cheat Engine, it's easier for me to place a .sol then to install Cheat Engine & use an AoB.
Thanks no_nigras!