Thanks, deity, the aob hack works great even with the 2 enemy exceptions. One other "bug" I noticed was that every now and then when I would return to town after a battle, Blaze would have anti-evolved back to a baby dragon. Although it is easy enough to "feed" him back up to an adult, it is time consuming. I also don't know if this is related to the aob alteration or not, or if I am the only one who has experienced it, since no one else has mentioned it.
If you want to start the game with high stats and the best weapons/equipment, you can always edit the sol file. It is located at/in:
chat.kongregate.comgamez0061820livedragonKONG.swf
It looks a little different than most sol files IMO, but after playing around with it a bit I figured it out.
Guil's level is score89. Change the value to one more than what you want. (If you want to be level 50, change the value to 51.)
Blaze's max health is score88. Change it to 600. Don't make it any higher than that or he will disappear.
Arazec's skill points is score71. If you change the value to 51, you can fully upgrade all of her skills.
You can also upgrade her skills directly as follows:
Nova skill is score72. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Frozen Armor skill is score73. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Regenerate skill is score74. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Mystic Orb skill is score75. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Cast Rate skill is score76. (Change the value to 11 to be fully upgraded.)
Giul's 12 inventory slots are score51 - score62. If the slot is empty, the value will be "1". If you want to put in Shrum Heads, change the value(s) to 115; if you want to put in Hams, change the value(s) to 116.
Giul's 6 "attire" slots are score63 - score68. More specifically, they are as follows:
Primary weapon is score63. (Change to 17 for Cameron's Battered Iron Axe.)
Head is score64. (Change to 61 for Full Helm of Salvation.)
Secondary weapon is score65. (Change to 25 for Luemas' Deadly Mace.)
Hands/gloves is score66. (Change to 93 for Spiked Gauntlets.)
Body armor is score67. (Change to 109 for Dragon Shards of the Forum.)
Boots/foot armor is score68. (Change to 77 for Nike Greaves.)
I am not certain if these are the best weapons or armor, but it worked for me. I hope this helps.