Skip to content

Desktop Defenders

-migrated-

30 posts

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm

I too would like some new aob's for this one.

Edit:
I have been trying to learn aob hacking myself but the variables seem to have been changed in this swf to generic names by some obfuscater so as to not let us know what we are looking for. I think I have figured out which area the tower data maybe but its a total guess as I'm not used to looking at flash code. Does anyone have an old version of an swf for this game before they may have done this so that I can compare and maybe figure out what the variable names should be.

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted May 12, 2010 3:24 am

as3.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted May 18, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi guys, I Want some new AoB's to. Please find em =D

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted May 18, 2010 6:36 pm
Quote from: "dd_hax"
Hi guys, I Want some new AoB's to. Please find em =D


And I want Keanu Reeves as husband, to have 3 children called Ben, Evelyn and Michael (without the need of giving birth), having a small-manor in the countryside, to finally be granted my PhD and to never need the help of fat, greasy men named Bob.

You can't find me that, can you?

Life sucks, yes.

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted Jun 10, 2010 3:34 pm

please someone can post replay here a guide how to use this hacks becuase i dont know and forgot....

please!!!

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted Aug 25, 2010 5:12 am

how do we make this thing work??? do we need a system or do we just type in those number?? i dont get it.

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted Aug 25, 2010 9:29 am

Apparently, everything that I found didn't work, the Charles Debugger worked a few days ago but they patched it. Coins are now saved every round. AoB's don't really work, they have some anti cheat that even if you have the right AoB the AoB won't work.

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted Aug 25, 2010 10:44 am
Quote from: "blahblahman"
AoB's don't really work, they have some anti cheat that even if you have the right AoB the AoB won't work.

Will check this out later. Might just require you to speedhack to 0 before the game finishes loading.

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted Aug 25, 2010 4:01 pm

Hoho, tried that countless times, take an SS for me if it works (broken image removed)

Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects

Re: Desktop Defenders

Posted Nov 19, 2010 6:23 am

I apologize for bringing this thread up, but, does anyone have any new hacks at all, or any cheats?