Re: swfmdump - dump your game files from memory
Source code? Pretty please?
-migrated-
37 posts
Source code? Pretty please?
here is the link i donwload it and realy works
swfmdump
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8N04BMD1
try this on TDP4 please
Program not working in Windows 7!
My computer is Dell Studio 1557...
Any solutions?
Please help...
Program not working in Windows 7!
My computer is Dell Studio 1557...
Any solutions?
Please help...
Sure you got the right download?
Program not working in Windows 7!
My computer is Dell Studio 1557...
Any solutions?
Please help...
By not working, you mean what?
Program not working in Windows 7!
My computer is Dell Studio 1557...
Any solutions?
Please help...
Try running as admin.
Program not working in Windows 7!
My computer is Dell Studio 1557...
Any solutions?
Please help...
I want to quote him too...
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Program not working in Windows 7!
My computer is Dell Studio 1557...
Any solutions?
Please help...
i want to quote him too lol, also do what the others said (broken image removed)

Don't need admin privileges if you use something like http://www.sandboxie.com to run it.
Don't need admin privileges if you use something like http://www.sandboxie.com to run it.
You need admin privileges to run sandboxie.
Sandboxie, Deepfreeze, it's all the same. (broken image removed)
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Quote from: "byteorder"Don't need admin privileges if you use something like http://www.sandboxie.com to run it.
You need admin privileges to run sandboxie.
What I meant to say is that the target process does not admin privileges, since it runs inside the sandbox.
i'am no can't download this file :cry:
I had some trouble with this crashing on several swfs I was trying to snatch, so I made a new version. Its more or less exactly the same, but it doesnt crash for me, so it may help you guys out.
also, I _think_ it should work on 64 bit systems, but no promises. might give weird results.
You need .NET runtimes to use it though.
<!-- m -->http://forceprojectx.com/SWFMemoryDumpe ... ects=0&d=1<!-- m -->
or here
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"