Skip to content

Nuclear Eagle

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Nuclear Eagle. View game

3 posts

Nuclear Eagle

Posted Nov 18, 2009 10:57 pm

Decreased/Increased will prolly work for the bar that you need to beat the level, but I don't know what to set it to once you find it :S Anyone got anything else?

Re: Nuclear Eagle

Posted Nov 22, 2009 3:06 am

I have been having tons of trouble with this too, was actually about to make a post when I found this. Anyways, I also need help.

-None of the Root Variables I found seem useful, but it didn't waste much time. As far as I could tell, Speedhack to 0.5 is the easiest way. I got it first try like that.

Re: Nuclear Eagle

Posted Nov 26, 2009 5:42 am

Feed 1 guy and advance to the next level

96 02 00 08 6e 1c 48 -> 96 02 00 08 6e 1c 67

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous