[Request] A Quest for Idle
Idle with a few nice elements, though most are only to get in the highscores.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/MainFra ... t-for-idle
I haven't found any obvious hacks nor have i tried editing the sol.
-migrated-
12 posts
Idle with a few nice elements, though most are only to get in the highscores.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/MainFra ... t-for-idle
I haven't found any obvious hacks nor have i tried editing the sol.
Speedhack. That's what I use for it ;P
Speedhack only works up to a certain extent. Careful, .sol editing REALLY shows in the high scores, as there are addicted people who closely monitor highscores 24/7
I made a video for the .Sol and how high not to go with the numbers.. o.O
If anyone cares..
I made a video for the .Sol and how high not to go with the numbers.. o.O
If anyone cares..
um what?
I made a video for the .Sol and how high not to go with the numbers.. o.O
If anyone cares..
Seems to me a link would have been a fabulous idea but never mind.
My bad I forgot..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLhiXYgPjkA
Screwing around in swf decompiler ftw. Found us a few good root variables.
_level0/:secs
_level0/:mins
_level0/:hours
_level0/:days
_level0/:experience
_level0/:questTotal
_level0/:timeTotal
_level0/:timeCount
_level0/:questTotal (Yeah, again.)
_level0/:crackbonus (Mystery spice, Figures.)
_level0/:enemyHealth
_level0/:money
_level0/:level
_level0/:sauce
I have only tested a few of these (Days, money, level.), but I basically took whatever looked useful except "Badges", which goes as following "badge1, badge2, badge3, badge4, badge5" Those are all True/False values and I don't know what to do with them. Probably going to be a 0 or 1 (8, this entire game is *(broken image removed)
Saving you a trip to google. There are 86,400 seconds in a day, and the time idling high score is in seconds, so whip out your calculators.
lol soz for bumpin a dead topic was playing this game decided to hack it got an AoB for your level (broken image removed) im at the top of highscores now
Level AoB:
96 07 00 08 14 07 01 00 00 00 => 96 07 00 08 14 07 ?? ?? 00 00
change the ?? to what ever level you want i changed it to 50 C3 and got level 50,000 ^_^ u mite need to press reset data to get the level
lol soz for bumpin a dead topic was playing this game decided to hack it got an AoB for your level (broken image removed) im at the top of highscores now
Zirak once said you can bump a thread, no matter how old it is, if you have something new to contribute, which is true in this case. This thread could be dead since the board exists and you could still bump it. Thanks for the AoB.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
oh shi.... i saved an left a high score.. hope i dont get banned...
oh shi.... i saved an left a high score.. hope i dont get banned...
1. Hope noone rats you out
2. If someone asks say its a bug
3. You're gonna get banned
4. (broken image removed)
5. PROFIT
But seriously, don't worry its not like there's a mod/admin who reads every damn thread here look for people to ban right?
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects