the last frontier
new game on kong, http://www.kongregate.com/games/7thelf/the-last-frontier
-migrated-
14 posts
new game on kong, http://www.kongregate.com/games/7thelf/the-last-frontier
.sol is editable -
chat.kongregate.comgamez0063398liveGame.swf
Edit: I'm trying to bytecode hack this one, but when I try to flasm it, the output .txt file doesn't show up any of the useful information. Any ideas why not, is it something I'm doing wrong?
Tookie
Flasm doesn't tend to work with AS3 files (broken image removed)
I've got one!!! It's not that good, but it's my first AOB!
24 02 68 c9 05 5e f9 05 2c e4 03 > 24 01 68 c9 05 5e f9 05 2c e4 03
this makes the enemies come in at half the speed as they would normally.
Tookie
gratz tookie since its your first im giving you karma
OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..
OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..
it shows up after a number of posts.
Nope.. all I see is this:
asdasAnd if i click karma i can only read the comments, not add or substract.
Skiddie
Quote
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 pm
Karma: -2
Do you have the person that you want to give karma as a friend? That might be a reason... The other reason is it's not enabled. Happened to me and I missed out on like 2 karma points. (broken image removed)
Cheat engine value is double*1
OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..

Quote from: "Cocoon"OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..
isnt the cap because of farmville?
Quote from: "KongregateHack"isnt the cap because of farmville?Quote from: "Cocoon"OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..
Yeah, and random Karma spamming.
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"Quote from: "KongregateHack"isnt the cap because of farmville?Quote from: "Cocoon"OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..(broken image removed)
Yeah, and random Karma spamming.
oh well at least we earn karma the right way and not spamming it