Skip to content

the last frontier

-migrated-

14 posts

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 22, 2009 9:12 am

.sol is editable -

Code: [Select]

chat.kongregate.comgamez0063398liveGame.swf
Edit: I'm trying to bytecode hack this one, but when I try to flasm it, the output .txt file doesn't show up any of the useful information. Any ideas why not, is it something I'm doing wrong?



Tookie

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 22, 2009 10:06 am

Flasm doesn't tend to work with AS3 files (broken image removed)

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 22, 2009 10:43 am

I've got one!!! It's not that good, but it's my first AOB!

24 02 68 c9 05 5e f9 05 2c e4 03 > 24 01 68 c9 05 5e f9 05 2c e4 03

this makes the enemies come in at half the speed as they would normally.



Tookie

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 23, 2009 2:23 am

OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 23, 2009 2:27 am
Quote from: "Cocoon"
OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..

it shows up after a number of posts.

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 23, 2009 2:29 am

Nope.. all I see is this:

Code: [Select]

asdas
Skiddie
Quote

Posts: 14
Joined: Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:34 pm
Karma: -2
And if i click karma i can only read the comments, not add or substract.

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 23, 2009 2:32 am

Do you have the person that you want to give karma as a friend? That might be a reason... The other reason is it's not enabled. Happened to me and I missed out on like 2 karma points. (broken image removed)

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 23, 2009 9:30 am
Quote from: "Cocoon"
OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 23, 2009 10:05 pm
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Quote from: "Cocoon"
OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..

isnt the cap because of farmville?

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 25, 2009 12:50 pm
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Quote from: "Cocoon"
OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..
isnt the cap because of farmville?


Yeah, and random Karma spamming.

Re: the last frontier

Posted Nov 25, 2009 6:00 pm
Quote from: "lol xD"
Quote from: "idkwhoiam"
Quote from: "KongregateHack"
Quote from: "Cocoon"
OffT: How do you even add karma? I don't see any option on this page..
(broken image removed)
isnt the cap because of farmville?

Yeah, and random Karma spamming.

oh well at least we earn karma the right way and not spamming it