Skip to content

The Forest Temple

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to The Forest Temple. View game

10 posts

Re: The Forest Temple

Posted Nov 28, 2009 7:25 pm

Always Perfect
14 02 01 00 60 f8 07 66 a5 06 66 e9 03 24 01 14 de 00 00 -> 14 00 00 00 60 f8 07 66 a5 06 66 e9 03 24 01 14 00 00 00

I'm not sure if this works but I got A's for the first few levels :?

Re: The Forest Temple

Posted Dec 2, 2009 10:04 am
Quote from: "Derek"
Always Perfect
14 02 01 00 60 f8 07 66 a5 06 66 e9 03 24 01 14 de 00 00 -> 14 00 00 00 60 f8 07 66 a5 06 66 e9 03 24 01 14 00 00 00

I'm not sure if this works but I got A's for the first few levels :?


I'll check it later.

One that makes it so that fireboy/watergirl don't die when they touch the wrong gloop thing would be nice.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: The Forest Temple

Posted Dec 2, 2009 11:18 am
Quote from: "Maximillian"
One that makes it so that fireboy/watergirl don't die when they touch the wrong gloop thing

5e ec 03 26 -> 5e ec 03 27
5e e6 03 26 -> 5e e6 03 27

Re: The Forest Temple

Posted Dec 2, 2009 12:15 pm

Well I can't get on kong but it doesn't work on addictinggames.com lol. Ahh well I'll check on kong later, thanks in advance!

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: The Forest Temple

Posted Jun 24, 2010 4:42 pm

None of them seem to work,may I request they be updated?

Re: The Forest Temple

Posted Jun 24, 2010 6:31 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "Doomware"
None of them seem to work,may I request they be updated?
If it doesn't have badges, don't bump it please, there's no reason to hack this game, especially one that's 5-7 months old.

Sure there is a reason. We do not only hack games with badges, but also other games, to improve our hacking skills. Completely legit bump I say.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: The Forest Temple

Posted Jun 25, 2010 3:37 pm

And there are always games that are just fun but too difficult without hacks.

Re: The Forest Temple

Posted Jun 26, 2010 4:52 am

Players are not affected by the other element (this cheat makes the underground of the screen bug, but it works (broken image removed) ) :
29 60 ed 05 27 ab 12 48 00 00
29 60 ed 05 26 ab 12 48 00 00