Level Up
Posted Nov 29, 2009 11:47 am
All medals, enough to say
[attachment=0:3vjwz77j]LevUpMedals.sol[/attachment:3vjwz77j]
-migrated-
7 posts
All medals, enough to say
[attachment=0:3vjwz77j]LevUpMedals.sol[/attachment:3vjwz77j]
And how did you get all of those medals to register on NG?
And how did you get all of those medals to register on NG?
I want to know the same. It's not working for me.... :
i started game and they started popping all at once. I had no problems with it
Also had no problem with it
It works now, and I copied the exact same file over, so there must have been some changes made in the game.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/519030
Invincible
d0 66 b4 09 d1 a1 68 b4 09
d0 66 b4 09 d1 a0 68 b4 09
Timer is frozen at 8:01
d0 66 ce 05 46 0c 01 a1
d0 66 ce 05 46 0c 01 a3
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus