Skip to content

Days 2 Die

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Days 2 Die. View game

8 posts

Days 2 Die

Posted Nov 30, 2009 4:39 am

Days 2 Die, a new (extremely simple) zombie game.
http://www.kongregate.com/games/TogeProductions/days-2-die
Everything is Exact Value 4 byte *1.
Hurrah for simpleness, and so far I don't think soledit works on this.
Edit: I'll post up my rather rigged .sol after I beat it, even though chances are it would never get badges.
Edit2: Alright game completed. Best way to clear the game (By yourself) appears to be inf dynamite sticks + inf health.
chat.kongregate.comgamez0039710liveDays2Die4Kong.swfD2DMemory.sol
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Z2KIXTCH

Re: Days 2 Die

Posted Nov 30, 2009 6:25 am

Here's an Aob that should prevent all damage(makes enemies attack the ground.

de 18 00 66 dc 18 24 1e >> de 18 00 66 dc 18 24 00

All ranged weapons are 100% accurate(it's goddamn annoying that the pistol is so innaccurate)
46 fc 16 00 60 fb 0a 60 a9 09 >> 46 fc 16 00 60 fb 0a 24 64 02

never reload
63 07 66 d5 0a c1 >> 63 07 66 d5 0a 02


You'll get multiple entries for each one, change em all.

Re: Days 2 Die

Posted Dec 14, 2009 6:52 pm

A little out of date, perhaps, but most items can be changed with a simple 4byte*1 CE search.

So health, ammo and money are all 4byte*1 values (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re: Days 2 Die

Posted Jun 28, 2010 5:44 pm

All hacks seem to have become outdated, any suggestions?

Re: Days 2 Die

Posted Jun 28, 2010 6:23 pm
Quote from: "Doomware"
All hacks seem to have become outdated, any suggestions?

Get 127x the normal exp (works)
5e f3 0a 24 01 68 f3 0a =>
5e f3 0a 24 7f 68 f3 0a

Way faster shooting (works)
5e fe 0a 27 68 fe 0a =>
5e fe 0a 26 68 fe 0a

[spoiler=Not tested, might not work:2alu6dwq]?? jump height for all characters
5e 89 09 24 09 68 89 09 =>
5e 89 09 24 ?? 68 89 09

?? speed for all characters
5e f5 05 24 0a 68 f5 05 =>
5e f5 05 24 ?? 68 f5 05

?? accuracy for all characters
5e a9 09 24 0f 68 a9 09 =>
5e a9 09 24 ?? 68 a9 09

?? health for all characters
5e 81 09 24 32 68 81 09 =>
5e 81 09 24 ?? 68 81 09

5e a1 09 24 32 68 a1 09 =>
5e a1 09 24 ?? 68 a1 09

Darmin, Wendy, Andrew, Kris and Bill cost 1$
5e ad 09 25 ?? ?? ?? 68 ad 09 =>
5e ad 09 25 01 01 01 68 ad 09

Francis, Melisa, Louis and Ivy cost 1$
5e ad 09 25 ?? ?? 68 ad 09 =>
5e ad 09 25 01 01 68 ad 09

The salary of all characters adds to 1$
5e ee 0a 25 ?? ?? 68 ee 0a =>
5e ee 0a 25 01 01 68 ee 0a

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Days 2 Die

Posted Jun 28, 2010 8:07 pm

Thanks Phrand (Joke any good?) You. are. AWESOME!

Ok...somethings wrong here...I can't get ANY to work, where/when am I supposed to change them?

Re: Days 2 Die

Posted Jun 28, 2010 8:33 pm
Quote from: "Doomware"
Thanks Phrand (Joke any good?) You. are. AWESOME!

Ok...somethings wrong here...I can't get ANY to work, where/when am I supposed to change them?

On the start screen, after the game has fully loaded and before pressing anything. Make sure (if you're using Firefox) to attach CE to "plugin-container.exe" not "Firefox.exe".

As I said, I don't know if the AoBs in the spoiler work, but I tested the two above them and they work perfectly.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Days 2 Die

Posted Jun 28, 2010 8:36 pm

I always attach to the game window, but I just tried that and you're right(It was only updated today for me so..).