Skip to content

The Heist

-migrated-

19 posts

Re: The Heist

Posted Nov 30, 2009 9:39 pm

96 02 00 08 11 4E 96 05 00 07 14 00 00 00
96 02 00 08 11 4E 96 05 00 07 00 00 00 00

finish any mission, get the badge.

Re: The Heist

Posted Nov 30, 2009 9:59 pm

I've only played the game for the first mission. It is simple enough to edit the .sol file and change your "credits" to whatever you want as well as you "respect" and "gang power". Using CE, you can do a 4 byte scan for each value you are looking for ( x8, of course) and alter it if you can get it down to 2 addresses. Change them both and click something else on the screen and the new value will appear. The problem is, once you spend any money, the former address goes to "0" and you have to search again. But like I said, I've only played it for a few minutes and have yet to see what else can be modified.

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 1, 2009 12:47 am

I'm sure we had a topic for this already :S
In other news, Heist 2 is out... same rules apply. *8 everything.

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 1, 2009 8:21 pm

.sol location anyone? :roll:

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 1, 2009 9:02 pm
Quote from: "Master_X"
.sol location anyone? :roll:

chat.kongregate.comgamez0024812liveheist.swf

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 2, 2009 12:20 am

any idea why this game got a challenge instead of the 2nd one?

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 2, 2009 12:48 am

The second one isn't on kong yet.

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 2, 2009 1:46 am

And it doesn't have a save feature :S

The API for this one sucks major dicks as well and stops actually sending anything after a few levels. Hence why it's never actually got badges. It only got this since it's API manages to just about pass three levels without locking up.

Strange considering the original site has a perfectly functional medal system for it.

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 2, 2009 2:45 am

I know this wont help with any badges, but is there any AOBs that make it so only cop cars show up ?

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 2, 2009 3:58 pm

dunno why, but the aob's didnt work for me. oh well

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 2, 2009 4:08 pm

Just hack money, 8* and buy all the upgrades. Switch the weapons to missiles and then just hold down on gas and space. I was able to do every mission this way without moving or anything else.

Re: The Heist

Posted Dec 2, 2009 6:44 pm

This game was surprisingly easy to get the badge for. I think I played it for about 10-20 mins and had the badge. Not really that difficult. Just use shift to slow time down and jump a lot. Oh, and speedhack at 4 helps (broken image removed)



Tookie

Re%3A+The+Heist

Posted Dec 10, 2009 10:10 pm

anyone+have+a+sol+for+this+game%3F