MonsterTime
This game will wreak havoc on your eyes.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/516468
Decompiling right now and looking for possible clues..
-migrated-
10 posts
This game will wreak havoc on your eyes.
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/516468
Decompiling right now and looking for possible clues..
Yea I tried a simple value change on the items and lives, but once I used them it dropped to zero lol.
Yeah i tried ce using unknown initial value and still couldn't gather lives / item values.
It's sneaky: there's two values, one which is a normal number for the value display and another one which is multiplied by 3.42 to get the actual value.
So, search for acid/lives/tasers etc as a double *3.42. Then lock. Simples.
Haha, it's almost like Pi. Thanks Deity.
For some reason the freezing doesn't work for me. I've tried multiple times, but I still get game over after death.
For some reason the freezing doesn't work for me. I've tried multiple times, but I still get game over after death.
Did you look for the value * 3.42?
What value did you try freezing?
Did you look for the value * 3.42?
What value did you try freezing?
yeah. and 6.84 for lives
Quote from: "gmoney"Did you look for the value * 3.42?yeah. and 6.84 for lives
What value did you try freezing?
Well I think freezing the lives might just not work at all. It's ok, you can freeze the item numbers though, and just use an unlimited amount of acid to kill all enemies, combined with a speedhack to get through the game easily. I didn't use the live number freezing method, and I got all the medals just fine.
Ah, Never even thought to do that. Thanks for the tip.