Skip to content

Dale and Peakot

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Dale and Peakot. View game

2 posts

Re: Dale and Peakot

Posted Dec 2, 2009 3:36 am

man.. the code for this game is a mess. I dig the game though..

To start with..

shots don't decrement

66 bb 03 c1
66 bb 03 02

dont get hurt (there are scattered hurt functions across the code, so there are probably still ways to get hurt - but I am only on level 3 and this seems to work)'

66 8c 0d 11 2b 00 00
66 8c 0d 12 2b 00 00


Also, I found this in the code:

this.keysForCheat = new Array(67, 72, 69, 65, 84);

67, 72, 69, 65, 84 = cheat

In the game, if you hold c+h+e+a+t all at the same time, it unlocks everything. It doesn't save, but it is still pretty entertaining. Probably would be easy to change so it would save, but it doesn't have api, so why bother.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Anonymous