Skip to content

Shadowreign RPG

-migrated-

34 posts

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 12:05 am

nooo bagdes for this game nooo (broken image removed)

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 1:27 am

Wow this game is horrible.

Just sol edit it for the first achievements.

game->level = 5
game->enemiesKilled = 100
game->highestHit = 150

Then AOB Cheat for the game complete achievement.

96 08 00 09 ea 02 04 02 09 cc 04 4e 96 03 00 09 ea 02 4e 96 0a 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 09 cd 04 52 1d ->
96 0f 00 07 01 00 00 00 09 31 02 07 02 00 00 00 08 46 1c 96 02 00 08 47 4e 96 02 00 08 48 52 17 02 02

This makes it so that when you load a save game it submits to kongregate that you beat the game.
We're just replacing this line --

tutorialArray = _root.copyArray(_loc2.data.tutorialArray);

-- with this line.

kongregate.stats.submit("GameComplete", 1);

Done and done.

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 1:53 am

Download this .sol, and then do the AOB = ALL Badges.


Don't worry, I only edited level to 5, enemies Killed to 100, and highest Hit to 150

chat.kongregate.comgamez0064407liveShadowreign_Kongregate.swf

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 10:35 am
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
honestly, the ppl, like derek or pythag who gives us aob's

Ego trip get :mrgreen:

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 5:57 pm
Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
honestly, the ppl, like derek or pythag who gives us aob's
Ego trip get :mrgreen:


:lol:

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
honestly, the ppl, like derek or pythag who gives us aob's
Ego trip get :mrgreen:

:lol:


What about me? (broken image removed)
I would do more Kongregate badge stuff, but usually by the time I check the forums, somebody has already posted some AoBs or some other hacking method. I feel like I never get to do anything around here!

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 7:41 pm
Quote from: "pythag12"
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "Spellcater4"
honestly, the ppl, like derek or pythag who gives us aob's
Ego trip get :mrgreen:

:lol:

What about me? (broken image removed)
I would do more Kongregate badge stuff, but usually by the time I check the forums, somebody has already posted some AoBs or some other hacking method. I feel like I never get to do anything around here!


oh, my bad. i thought the facebook moderator would get enough love from all the leechers and such :roll: . But really, i do appreciate everything you guys(u know who u are) do.

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 8:07 pm

I was doing badges and alot of .sol editing when I saw the post, but I couldn't figure out how to get the game completed (broken image removed) Guess AoBs would've done it.

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 23, 2009 11:50 pm
Quote from: "ignored"
Wow this game is horrible.

Just sol edit it for the first achievements.

game->level = 5
game->enemiesKilled = 100
game->highestHit = 150

Then AOB Cheat for the game complete achievement.

96 08 00 09 ea 02 04 02 09 cc 04 4e 96 03 00 09 ea 02 4e 96 0a 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 09 cd 04 52 1d ->
96 0f 00 07 01 00 00 00 09 31 02 07 02 00 00 00 08 46 1c 96 02 00 08 47 4e 96 02 00 08 48 52 17 02 02

This makes it so that when you load a save game it submits to kongregate that you beat the game.
We're just replacing this line --

tutorialArray = _root.copyArray(_loc2.data.tutorialArray);

-- with this line.

kongregate.stats.submit("GameComplete", 1);

Done and done.



the AOBs dont work, cant find them with CE.............

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 24, 2009 12:31 am
Quote from: "jerkit2"
Quote from: "ignored"
Wow this game is horrible.

Just sol edit it for the first achievements.

game->level = 5
game->enemiesKilled = 100
game->highestHit = 150

Then AOB Cheat for the game complete achievement.

96 08 00 09 ea 02 04 02 09 cc 04 4e 96 03 00 09 ea 02 4e 96 0a 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 09 cd 04 52 1d ->
96 0f 00 07 01 00 00 00 09 31 02 07 02 00 00 00 08 46 1c 96 02 00 08 47 4e 96 02 00 08 48 52 17 02 02

This makes it so that when you load a save game it submits to kongregate that you beat the game.
We're just replacing this line --

tutorialArray = _root.copyArray(_loc2.data.tutorialArray);

-- with this line.

kongregate.stats.submit("GameComplete", 1);

Done and done.


the AOBs dont work, cant find them with CE.............


you sure? I already beat the game, but i went back and tried the code- one result, so there shouldn't be any problems. btw, nice pic death :lol:

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 24, 2009 9:51 am

when i search for
96 08 00 09 ea 02 04 02 09 cc 04 4e 96 03 00 09 ea 02 4e 96 0a 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 09 cd 04 52 1d
with cheat engine nothing comes up, therefore i can not change it.....

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 24, 2009 3:33 pm
Quote from: "jerkit2"
when i search for
96 08 00 09 ea 02 04 02 09 cc 04 4e 96 03 00 09 ea 02 4e 96 0a 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 09 cd 04 52 1d
with cheat engine nothing comes up, therefore i can not change it.....


I thought that maybe they updated the game, which would cause it to stop working, but I just tried it and was able to find the string. I would just go through the troubleshooting steps; is CE attached to the right process, is Value Type set to Array of Bytes, are you searching at the menu before you load a game, are there any extra spaces before the search string? If all of that is fine then I am not sure what could be wrong since it just worked for me.

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 24, 2009 6:06 pm
Quote from: "ignored"
Quote from: "jerkit2"
when i search for
96 08 00 09 ea 02 04 02 09 cc 04 4e 96 03 00 09 ea 02 4e 96 0a 00 07 01 00 00 00 04 01 09 cd 04 52 1d
with cheat engine nothing comes up, therefore i can not change it.....

I thought that maybe they updated the game, which would cause it to stop working, but I just tried it and was able to find the string. I would just go through the troubleshooting steps; is CE attached to the right process, is Value Type set to Array of Bytes, are you searching at the menu before you load a game, are there any extra spaces before the search string? If all of that is fine then I am not sure what could be wrong since it just worked for me.


Thanks for the AOB's, it looks just as crap as the original.

On a tangent, it's good to see you back again, how long are you staying this time?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Shadowreign RPG

Posted Dec 24, 2009 6:44 pm

another shitty rpg getting badges... sigh.

Thanks for sol and aob's. i would not have wanted to endure this crap.