Skip to content

The Kill Kar II: Revenge

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to the Kill Kar II: Revenge. View game

14 posts

The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 3, 2009 2:36 pm

Reading through the sol, i'm pretty sure its going to be impossible to get the kuztomized medal. It looks as is theres a variable called "car" that you can't upgrade in game. But if you set it to 5, i'll bet you would get the medal.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 3, 2009 3:06 pm
Quote from: "xycho666"
Reading through the sol, i'm pretty sure its going to be impossible to get the kuztomized medal. It looks as is theres a variable called "car" that you can't upgrade in game. But if you set it to 5, i'll bet you would get the medal.


you just lost your bet. Kuztomized isnt upgrade everything, it is find everything, so those Extras is what we should look on

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 3, 2009 10:41 pm

Either way, unless you want to reveal yourself as a hacker, you probably don't want to get that specific medal lol.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 3, 2009 10:58 pm

lol exactly why I was only willing to bet as opposed to try and see if it works myself. And masterx, your right. I thought the medal also included upgrading all your items to max, but after re-reading the description, it doesn't.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 4, 2009 7:39 am

Are you guys active/post a bit in the forums, especially the game tips thread for medals? If you don't nothing to worry about.
Xycho does look through the top users list and point out people who hack publicly in the forum, so be careful. : )

ya little hypocrite.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 4, 2009 6:35 pm

Not sure how you would know that aside from your account just being an alias for bloods account(since I think hes the only person who knows my NG account, but I also know his, so no big deal), but sure.

Regardless, if you hack and make it blatantly obvious (ie getting shift 4 medals when they clearly do not work) then you deserve to be outed.

EDIT: and for the record, I've watched people post the medal hack or say "Oh thanks for the hack" and then check there NG page to see them get all the medals in 5 minutes. So I know exactly who is who here and I've never outed anybody that didn't deserve it. And also, let it be known that I was not the person bringing it up, that was caraboo and some other people posting about how peoples medals were out of order. I simply agreed with them. So don't put this on me.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 4, 2009 8:05 pm

Tell you what, you send me a pm and let me know who you think I am then we'll see. I have Shift 4 medals and it's because I got them when they did work, so that kind of doesn't make sense to find hackers that way lol.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 4, 2009 10:17 pm

Both you and Indigeo are the newest members to often post on the newgrounds section here, so I'm not sure who either of you are. I did all my tracing back in the summer when I started hacking, probably around July, and I havn't really bothered since then.

Although given that you have shift 4 medals, and that you hack, it shouldn't be very hard to find out who you are, seeing as not many people in the top 20/30 have shift medals (and yes, i'm assuming your in the top 20/30 if your hacking). When you look through people who have medals like drunken deity, lastman medals, and the other hard ones, its not too difficult. I'm sure i could find out who you are, but its a bit of a waste of time to do that for no reason (kind of like posting here when its not involving me getting medals haha).

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 6, 2009 6:09 pm

Well, lets get to topic first: I passed all levels, gathered almost all Extra things, but because there is no counter on levels, i have to redo all levels to find them, excluding races and boss levels. So unless dev adds something usefull, it is history.

Now to your offtopic:
I cant tell if i post there or not, only deity and xycho know who i am, because i told them. If you arent stupid enough or careless, you can get medals as they should be. Also, some of NG users are jealous that you are successfull and will say that you hack. So it sometimes is fun how they try to sniff something on you without any good evidence. Medal order is nothing what you should worry about much. Highscore table could put you in grave, but it wont happen any time in distant future

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 7, 2009 10:57 pm

It's also silly that people track the order; when I first started playing on NG, oft-times I wouldn't get the medal even when I'd achieved it. Some of the ones I came under suspicion for I even got legitimately. They can't really argue for a beta system!

But, meh! Most people on Newgrounds are young enough for me to be their parent, who like Anime (wait 'til you get older and then you realise how much Anime sucks), like knob gags and are too up their own arse for me to care. If an admin bans me, so what: I'll get another account, no biggy. It's not as if I even try to hide.

I just love the forums for their "we are right, you an have no defence" type impotent statements.

BTW I worked out who xycho and master were a while back, by looking at the order of their medals :-)

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 10, 2009 6:16 pm
Quote from: "deity"
who like Anime (wait 'til you get older and then you realise how much Anime sucks)


http://www.anime-planet.com/forum/general-anime-discussion/25085-how-old-too-old-anime.html
At least one of them is 50 years old and plenty in they're 30's.

You're grouping two horrendous fan-bases together to make a bad point. When I was the average 12 year old Newgrounder, even I realized that Newgrounds servers was filled with as much shit as the anime fandom.

It's just movies presented differently and I'm pretty sure I'll never grow out of watching movies. It's a shame so many Newgrounders grow out of their Naruto obsessions when they discover hair-gel and popped collars magical pussy attracting properties. Well, not really, they'll douche up what-ever scene hey come across.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 29, 2009 9:23 pm

Could someone maybe make an AoB that makes you only need 1 pickup for Kustomized? I really don't feel like going through all 60 levels to find the one or two missing things I need for it.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 29, 2009 11:17 pm

We have it in the code:

Code: [Select]

case "Kustomized":
{
if (_root.extras.paint.length > 32 && _root.extras.tints.length > 50 && _root.extras.neons.length > 7 && _root.extras.extras.length > 7)
{
return (true);
} // end if
break;
}

So you should be able to do this with:
96 04 00 04 00 08 05 66 9d 02 00 e3 00 =>
96 04 00 04 00 08 05 66 3e 02 02 02 02

(Haven't tried it out so it may not work)

Which means it should be easy to force it to be true; or you can just root hack those variables. This function is called at the end of every level.

There's also a _root.stats.cheater variable - I can't quite see where it's set at the moment.

Re: The Kill Kar II: Revenge

Posted Dec 29, 2009 11:24 pm

Yep it works - you can do the same trick for the other medals, i.e.
Kant Katch Up
96 04 00 04 00 08 01 66 9d 02 00 8f 00
96 04 00 04 00 08 01 66 3e 02 02 02 02

Kan do
96 04 00 04 00 08 02 66 9d 02 00 a4 00
96 04 00 04 00 08 02 66 3e 02 02 02 02

Kill-a-K
96 04 00 04 00 08 03 66 9d 02 00 a4 00
96 04 00 04 00 08 03 66 3e 02 02 02 02

Kash Kow
96 04 00 04 00 08 04 66 9d 02 00 b9 00
96 04 00 04 00 08 04 66 3e 02 02 02 02

Krash the Kage
96 04 00 04 00 08 06 66 9d 02 00 73 01
96 04 00 04 00 08 06 66 3e 02 02 02 02

Kataklism
96 04 00 04 00 08 07 66 9d 02 00 88 01
96 04 00 04 00 08 07 66 3e 02 02 02 02

Krapped on
96 04 00 04 00 08 08 66 9d 02 00 94 01
96 04 00 04 00 08 08 66 3e 02 02 02 02

Klean run
96 04 00 04 00 08 09 66 9d 02 00 a0 01
96 04 00 04 00 08 09 66 3e 02 02 02 02

If you want to play it semi-legit you can also do:
96 04 00 08 02 08 02 1c 96 02 00 04 02 0b 1d =>
96 04 00 08 02 08 02 1C 96 02 00 04 02 02 1D
To never decrease cash when spending money.