Re: Tetraform
Sothink 5.2 bulid 521.
Ah, that'd explain it. Does that version manage to deobfuscate some of the other games?
-migrated-
29 posts
Sothink 5.2 bulid 521.
Ah, that'd explain it. Does that version manage to deobfuscate some of the other games?
Well I didn't pay attention to it before but I guess so (broken image removed)
Do you have to finish the game each time to get the medals? They don't seem to be showing up for me.
No O_o
You'll have to refresh though. Then change the first AoB of the ears achievement to 0 seconds, then the second AoB to whatever achievement you want, then start the game.
So regardless of what medal I want, I have to change "my ears" aob first.
Then search the second aob and change it to whatever medal I want and it should unlock?
I've tried, and none of that have worked, not even the my ears one yet.
I must be doing something in the wrong order or reading your list wrong.
Edit: +1
So regardless of what medal I want, I have to change "my ears" aob first.
Then search the second aob and change it to whatever medal I want and it should unlock?
I've tried, and none of that have worked, not even the my ears one yet.
Yes, you have to change the first AoB because the second AoB just changes the actual medal being unlocked when you do the ears medal task.
Weird that it's not working, it worked for me and for others, I'll check if it still works with me in a minute.
Okay i'm going to post the process i'm using, because i'm probably just comprehending it wrong.
Lets say I want the sidekick medal:
First change this:
66 65 24 0f 24 1e a2 0e 0d 00 00 => 66 65 24 00 24 1e a2 0e 0d 00 00
Now search this:
60 94 01 60 94 01 66 f9 06 4f 86 01 01
And change it to this:
Sidekick:
60 94 01 02 02 02 02 25 03 4f 86 01 01
Yes, that's correct, and it worked for me right now.
Notice you'll have to do the changes before you play a game, maybe that's the problem - refresh then do what you said then start a game by linking the two ships.
Yeah that could be it, i'll give it a try. Thanks for the quick responses. Usually this process takes days not minutes.. (broken image removed)
now at kongregate
http://www.kongregate.com/games/GlaielGamer/tetraform
Anyone explain why the MonsterTime thread is mixed in with this one?
Like the acid and electrode comments?
Just cause somebody asked about it..?
Interesting note: Beef's hacking method only works when you have sound enabled. If you go to Options > Sound > Off, the hack won't work.
Most likely My Ears! is only enabled when sound is on. Just a note for anyone having issues, this may be your problem.
That's because you should not ever press anything in the game before you change the AoBs, its their behavior (broken image removed).
Flash .sol locations
Chrome: \AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Pepper Data\Shockwave Flash\WritableRoot\#SharedObjects\
Normal: \AppData\Roaming\Macromedia\Flash Player\#SharedObjects