Skip to content

Fly Hard

-migrated-

5 posts

Re: Fly Hard

Posted Dec 18, 2009 11:31 pm

Couldn't figure out how to win or submit though.
Met that soviet look guy who I think was Saturn though.

Re: Fly Hard

Posted Dec 19, 2009 1:09 am

Very easy game. Completed it on day 19....didn't even try.

Re: Fly Hard

Posted Dec 19, 2009 5:27 pm

Easy game, didn't need the hacks, but I guess some do (broken image removed)

Did the title Fly Hard remind anyone else of the Walk Hard movie about Dewey Cox?

Re: Fly Hard

Posted Dec 19, 2009 10:10 pm
Quote from: "Emotion"
Easy game, didn't need the hacks, but I guess some do (broken image removed)

Did the title Fly Hard remind anyone else of the Walk Hard movie about Dewey Cox?


If you thought of that and not Die Hard, you need to seriously look at yourself in the mirror.
Then jump off a bridge.