Re: [Request] A Knight's Story 2
Just so you know, level is actually meaningless combat-wise. Stats are the sole determinant of battles.
-migrated-
24 posts
Just so you know, level is actually meaningless combat-wise. Stats are the sole determinant of battles.
I'm horrible with SOL Editor so if someone could post some AoS up here that maybe change some stats but not level? That would be appreciated, since ~1 level every 2 hours doesn't seem worth it to me, although I am a fan of idle games.
Here's Something, I suppose.
Don't bitch to me about the timer and shit being wrong, I CBA to modify it, as I dont know enough about the strings, or how level/timer ratio is worked out.
lol idek why i still come here
Developer just added a new feature called "Gold" because there's a "Gold Shop" coming soon.
Anyone got a hack?
Developer just added a new feature called "Gold" because there's a "Gold Shop" coming soon.
Anyone got a hack?
[...]coming soon.
Oh yes, I will make a time travel, search AOBs and come back so you can use them.. :lol: Seriously, we can't search for any hacks if the feature isn't even out there. Thats like a Patch for a game is announced and we should update the AOBs. Its not possible. (broken image removed)
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus
Sorry. I thought you could like, just hack the gold to make it something absurdly high. Wasn't asking for items or whatever, just something like "Enemies give higher gold or something" But anyway..
Quote from: "StrangerDanger"Developer just added a new feature called "Gold" because there's a "Gold Shop" coming soon.[...]coming soon.
Anyone got a hack?
Oh yes, I will make a time travel, search AOBs and come back so you can use them.. :lol: Seriously, we can't search for any hacks if the feature isn't even out there. Thats like a Patch for a game is announced and we should update the AOBs. Its not possible. (broken image removed)
Misread post is misread.
It's the Gold Shop that's coming soon. That dude is saying that he's already implemented the Gold function though.
Your time travel logic doesn't work either. What you are saying is that you would go to the future, get the AoB's and bring them back to now.
Problem is that the patch wouldn't be implemented when you got back and he wouldn't be able to use them. (broken image removed)
I love talking about time travel, it fills my mind full of fuck lol.
If you want to have the correct timer and experience and everything, you can use speedhack and this code.
96 02 00 08 24
to
96 00 00 08 24
It makes your skill duration negative, which means it is infinite, with this and speedhack at 100, using the monk's skill "Concentration" you can go to the arena real fast and get a lot of experience, if you are using another character and you want the monk's skill, .sol edit your skill and change it to "Karma Rush"
If you want the trophies, .sol edit the trophies.sol file and add the one you wish, with value "1" and the following name:
value for this one must be 42"
A bump that was useful.... how odd. Now locked (broken image removed)