Skip to content

[Request] Unnamed Multiplayer Artillery Game

-migrated-

27 posts

Not out of line here, not yet anyway.
Everything is serversided. You won't be able to hack this game, unless you make a super artillery calculator that will make sure you ALWAYS hit a designated spot. Do we have anyone here that takes trigonometry or ballistics?

Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
Everything is serversided. You won't be able to hack this game


Just to prove you wrong

Unlimited ammo (version 0.350)
d0 66 dd 02 4f e4 07 00 -> 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Quote from: "Derek"
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
Everything is serversided. You won't be able to hack this game

Just to prove you wrong

Unlimited ammo (version 0.350)
d0 66 dd 02 4f e4 07 00 -> 02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02



NEVER underestimate the power of the Dark Side, er, the Derek Side!

Quote from: "sttcharl"
I also notice that my xp, kills, etc... all are different depending on which computer I use


... the save file won't just magically transcend time and space and warp to the other computer when you leave the room.

Quote from: "run_dragon"
Still no hacks?

I don't really think you need any, as you would just get banned since it's multiplayer and there are no badges for this game.

Also, I don't think you needed to bump this topic asking for hacks.