Skip to content

(REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Creeper World Training Sim. View game

37 posts

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Feb 5, 2010 5:43 am

If I remember correctly, FLASM no longer works because it was useful for only AS2, but flash games now use AS3.
I might be able to recreate the AoB's if somebody sends me the full version (and if I remember where that specific code was).

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Feb 6, 2010 6:38 pm

Sorry for double posting.

For the full version, this is what I have, same thing as last time, it NOPs out the call to destroy function.
d0 4f f1 20 00 -> 02 02 02 02 02

Can somebody test this for me? I can't seem to open the file (which I have thanks to morpheusconvoy), does it need to be cracked or something?

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Feb 7, 2010 6:07 am

I have no idea where I found the AoB in my first post for the trial game.

When you find it, are there like 14 results? And you changed them all?

Next option, try:
d0 30 d0 4e f1 20 00 ->
02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Mar 14, 2010 5:15 am

Sorry if this is a bump, but I've updated the AoB for the current version:

Invincible units:
5d a4 03 4f a4 03 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Mar 14, 2010 5:43 am
Quote from: "pythag12"
Sorry if this is a bump, but I've updated the AoB for the current version:

Invincible units:
5d a4 03 4f a4 03 00
02 02 02 02 02 02 02

An added bonus, near insta-build (takes some time), infinite energy, and rapid energy buildup in buildings

P.S. As a note, be careful when using this, highscores must be avoided :|.

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Mar 14, 2010 5:49 am

Haha, yes, they are similar side effects as most of the original AoBs.

Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
You should also say as a side effect, they seem to instantly charge/build something whenever the energy packets get to it.

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Mar 14, 2010 5:50 am
Quote from: "pythag12"
Haha, yes, they are similar side effects as most of the original AoBs.

Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
You should also say as a side effect, they seem to instantly charge/build something whenever the energy packets get to it.

Oh, I didn't read the thread lol, I just go to the last post and see what's new and if there are references to other pages, I scan to see what it's about (broken image removed)