Skip to content

(REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Creeper World Training Sim. View game

37 posts

(REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Dec 23, 2009 11:46 pm

This game is a lot of fun without hacks (pretty easy up until the last few missions, just takes a long time) so anyways, the hacks i would want are.....

Infinite Energy
All buildings unlocked from beginning
Maybe an instant build if possible, but not necissary

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Dec 24, 2009 1:20 am

oh sorry forgot about link lol

ive tried 4 bytes *1 and *8 and neither worked. i dont know much about cheat engine, like how double and whatnot works, so i didnt try them.

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Dec 24, 2009 2:30 am
Quote from: "MrShOtGuN"
oh sorry forgot about link lol

ive tried 4 bytes *1 and *8 and neither worked. i dont know much about cheat engine, like how double and whatnot works, so i didnt try them.


double values are generally for non-exact values, like time. about the game, i couldn't find anything in the first 5 minutes.

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Dec 24, 2009 3:54 am

*1 Doubles will find you those values but the game constantly try's to revert them to what they should be.

Though a hint: It's like the Space Game, you can pause and construct your juggernaut at any pace you like.

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Dec 24, 2009 4:05 am

Ah, first Kongregate game hack in a long time.
This game has a wealth of info that can be hacked. If you're wondering where in the .swf file everything is, go to action -> com -> wbwar - > creeper.

Something I found in a couple minutes and tested. I just nopped out the line of code that calls the "destroy" function. So, everything's invincible! You can even build in the purple stuff.
Oh, and there's gonna be like 14 results. Change them all.
5d a4 03 4f a4 03 00 ->
02 02 02 02 02 02 02
One more thing:

Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
as a side effect, they seem to instantly charge/build something whenever the energy packets get to it.

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Dec 24, 2009 4:26 am
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
You should also say as a side effect, they seem to instantly charge/build something whenever the energy packets get to it.

(broken image removed) They do?? Dang, better than I expected. I have to admit, I have no clue why this would happen. Well, I guess this takes care of this game! There's not much left to hack, is there?

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Dec 24, 2009 4:37 am
Quote from: "pythag12"
Quote from: "SomeOtherGuy"
You should also say as a side effect, they seem to instantly charge/build something whenever the energy packets get to it.
(broken image removed) They do?? Dang, better than I expected. I have to admit, I have no clue why this would happen. Well, I guess this takes care of this game! There's not much left to hack, is there?


lol, i guess no one beat you to the punch this time.

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Feb 5, 2010 12:43 am

Has anyone played the full version? If you liked this "Sim" with a few levels, you can get the full version off of torrents. It has 3 modes, a level editor, tons of levels. It's pretty great!

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Feb 5, 2010 1:05 am

I have. I played thru the whole story mode and it was pretty good. I thought it was too short... but then i saw the many many different challenge versions they have. quite nice.

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Feb 5, 2010 1:57 am

*SPOILER ALERT!*

I played the full version, and I have to say it's VERY repetitive until the last level where you get your last weapon (Thor's Hammer, and you use that to fight off a Creeper Nexus)

(btw, the word "Nexus" is being used a lot lately haha, Nexus One, there's a Nexus in World of Warcraft and a game I play, League of Legends, and a few other games)

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Feb 5, 2010 2:54 am

Oh I thought the story was lovely. It was very deep honestly. Sure the game can be repetitive, but at the same time, what "tower defense" game isnt? Gemcraft is by far probably the most in-depth tower defense game i've ever played. Has quite a bit of depth to it..

One thing though, the AOBs posted in this thread, don't work on the full game? What would cause them to be different? (I understand its a much larger SWF file, but I didn't think much was different.)

Re: (REQUEST) Creeper World Training Sim

Posted Feb 5, 2010 5:11 am

It was probably recompiled, and the AoBs were changed due to code.. I don't really know how to explain it, since I forgot most of what that one guy said. Though, if you follow pythag's directions and are slightly above tutorial level instruction, you should be able to recreate his results, after all only the AoBs should be changed if they're not much different.
:/ I stopped attempting AoBs, because for some reason when I used FLASM to recompile something, the end-product never had any changes to it, as if it were an exact copy of the original.