Re: Anti-Idle: The Game
He just wants to be "OVER 9000!" :|
-migrated-
231 posts
He just wants to be "OVER 9000!" :|
I'm trying to scan Mind Sweeper values, but I'm not getting anywhere, even when I try to scan like "unknown initial value / changed value / increased value / decreased value". Any advice?
Make everything free (36? Values):
96 05 00 07 40 42 0f 00 ->
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02
Basically made "Subtract" null'd. Will show an "undefined" on the price when you purchase, as well as your current money, but everything is buyable (tested). Any side effects I have no clue.
All of you, stop bickering.
ChaoMing and Phreneticus, stop getting into arguments with everybody.
And ChaoMing and whoever else this may apply to: Provoking/insulting somebody and then claiming "Back on topic" generally does not work. You be the one to stop the fight by not responding.
~20 posts removed. ChaoMing and Phreneticus, read pythag's post thoroughly before posting in this thread again.
pretty much everything in this game is 4bytes*8 so multiply your current score by 8 and scan it then increase your score then multiply that times 8 and hit next scan and you should get one value, if not, repeat the process.
I'm trying to scan Mind Sweeper values, but I'm not getting anywhere, even when I try to scan like "unknown initial value / changed value / increased value / decreased value". Any advice?
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Awesomedude70
pretty much everything in this game is 4bytes*8 so multiply your current score by 8 and scan it then increase your score then multiply that times 8 and hit next scan and you should get one value, if not, repeat the process.
Already tried that.
(4b * (broken image removed)
(4b * (broken image removed) + 1
(Double * (broken image removed)
(Double * (broken image removed) + 1
And a couple more things. No results.
God knows if this will work, I did this as fast as I could with little time to test:
999 Turns for Mind Sweeper:
96 07 00 08 03 07 32 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 03 07 0f 27 00 00
999999999 Time for Mind Sweeper:
96 07 00 08 02 07 78 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 02 07 ff c9 9a 3b
To the lazy people who just want the best score:
999999999 Score for Mind Sweeper(edit thanks to Derek's help)
96 0b 00 08 04 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 04 07 ff c9 9a 3b 02 02 02 02
*Edited*
God knows if this will work, I did this as fast as I could with little time to test:
treasurescore (changed to 999999999)
96 0b 00 08 04 06 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00
96 07 00 08 04 07 ff c9 9a 3b
As for the other 0's, ask someone what to do with them, forget about them or add 00 or 02
if the game's AS2 shouldn't flasm give you all the bytes?
Assuming you even use flasm (I personally can't stand it). You need to replace them with 02, leaving them can mess up the game.
Assuming you even use flasm (I personally can't stand it). You need to replace them with 02, leaving them can mess up the game.
yeah, it's a pain to use, but I can't always think of the right opcode to use so....
Quote from: "Awesomedude70"pretty much everything in this game is 4bytes*8 so multiply your current score by 8 and scan it then increase your score then multiply that times 8 and hit next scan and you should get one value, if not, repeat the process.Already tried that.
(4b * (broken image removed)
(4b * (broken image removed) + 1
(Double * (broken image removed)
(Double * (broken image removed) + 1
And a couple more things. No results.
Well I'm sorry if it did not work but it seemed to have worked for me. Maybe it's fixed. But someone posted AoBs so you can use those.
This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: Awesomedude70
My dad will get mad at me if I download cheat engine. So... can anyone hack it on arcadeprehacks or something? And also... I got a secret chat room thing for you. You can say fag and fu** without censoring it! Say, fu0061g or fu0075ck for them (broken image removed)
My dad will get mad at me if I download cheat engine. So... can anyone hack it on arcadeprehacks or something? And also... I got a secret chat room thing for you. You can say fag and fu** without censoring it! Say, fu0061g or fu0075ck for them (broken image removed)
This is the wrong section for Prehacks, and I don't think we help other sites to hack :/
viewforum.php?f=18
If you can't use CE, then I guess that's your loss, you shouldn't be hacking in the first place.
Quote from: "epicshowdown"My dad will get mad at me if I download cheat engine. So... can anyone hack it on arcadeprehacks or something? And also... I got a secret chat room thing for you. You can say fag and fu** without censoring it! Say, fu0061g or fu0075ck for them (broken image removed)This is the wrong section for Prehacks, and I don't think we help other sites to hack :/
viewforum.php?f=18
If you can't use CE, then I guess that's your loss, you shouldn't be hacking in the first place.
lol i heard that ce story all the time. always has to do with past "virus" incidents