Skip to content
Locked

Anti-Idle: The Game

-migrated-

This discussion is linked to Anti-Idle: The Game. View game

231 posts

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Mar 31, 2010 8:37 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Unless I can find a loophole, you'll have to wait!


Maybe you'll find something about that weapon in the .swf.. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Mar 31, 2010 8:38 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Unless I can find a loophole, you'll have to wait!

Maybe you'll find something about that weapon in the .swf.. (broken image removed)

I looked everywhere, I even found the VIP store in the Sprites, but there's no action for it (meaning I find the sprite, but it's not listed under the Action Folder)

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Mar 31, 2010 8:42 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Unless I can find a loophole, you'll have to wait!

Maybe you'll find something about that weapon in the .swf.. (broken image removed)
I looked everywhere, I even found the VIP store in the Sprites, but there's no action for it (meaning I find the sprite, but it's not listed under the Action Folder)


Yeah.. like the "Coming soon" items in the store.. I looked in the .swf if they are coming out on a special date or something and they're already finished, but no.. found nothing 'bout them.

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 4, 2010 1:37 pm

is there any way to edit the attack/defese power in the battle arena or should i just 4b*8 the pixels and freeze them and spam buy?

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 4, 2010 5:32 pm
Quote from: "ZanZan"
is there any way to edit the attack/defese power in the battle arena or should i just 4b*8 the pixels and freeze them and spam buy?

That's exactly what I did. Another thing you could try is your attack*8 then increase it and then scan the new thing. Just a suggestion.

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 4, 2010 5:41 pm
Quote from: "Japlex"
Quote from: "ZanZan"
is there any way to edit the attack/defese power in the battle arena or should i just 4b*8 the pixels and freeze them and spam buy?
That's exactly what I did. Another thing you could try is your attack*8 then increase it and then scan the new thing. Just a suggestion.


thats what i searched for and it gave me no hit so i just 4*8'd the pixels and got a autoclicker :p

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 5, 2010 11:42 am
Quote from: "ZanZan"
Quote from: "Japlex"
Quote from: "ZanZan"
is there any way to edit the attack/defese power in the battle arena or should i just 4b*8 the pixels and freeze them and spam buy?
That's exactly what I did. Another thing you could try is your attack*8 then increase it and then scan the new thing. Just a suggestion.

thats what i searched for and it gave me no hit so i just 4*8'd the pixels and got a autoclicker :p


Search your green coins... and freeze them autoclicker on arena power pack .... and u'll be fine in 10mins

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 5, 2010 2:48 pm

Alright, new challenge; upgrade points. I have tried multiplying the value by 8 but no luck. Maybe i am just being retarded or there is some mechanism that prevents that, but are there any takers for this challenge?

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 5, 2010 4:12 pm
Quote from: "drevtyre"
Alright, new challenge; upgrade points. I have tried multiplying the value by 8 but no luck. Maybe i am just being retarded or there is some mechanism that prevents that, but are there any takers for this challenge?

Trying to figure out but my calculator keeps messing up.. (Not responding)

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 5, 2010 4:44 pm

okay, i dont think you need so hard to try. Simply, go to Bonus shop, hack green points to something epic and set auto-clicker on Buy 5 upgrade points. Also, you can get massive exp and other things from there

Tukkun updates game more often than i update my socks, so i think he changes code aswell sometimes

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 5, 2010 4:50 pm

Updated.

Make Everything Free (Change 21 Result, may vary):
96 05 00 07 00 ca 9a 3b
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 5, 2010 5:16 pm
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Updated.

Make Everything Free (Change 21 Result, may vary):
96 05 00 07 00 ca 9a 3b
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02


Huh? The old one worked for me.. (broken image removed)

This post was imported from an account that no longer exists!
Previous Name: phreneticus

Re: Anti-Idle: The Game

Posted Apr 5, 2010 6:01 pm
Quote from: "Phreneticus"
Quote from: "ChaoMing"
Updated.

Make Everything Free (Change 21 Result, may vary):
96 05 00 07 00 ca 9a 3b
02 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Huh? The old one worked for me.. (broken image removed)

Oh, I didn't test it, was too lazy to do so. Well, the game was updated on April Fools' so I thought it was updated.

This topic is locked.